Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The double lenti looks good but I'm loving that 3D disc the most. Can't spunk £50 on a cool looking disc though...

I have the OC on order (+ several RO editions already) and won't need the 3D disc three times. You can have one of mine. Just send me a PM and refresh my memory when the editions start to get delivered. How does that sound? ;)

And for those of you in Germany who have had to pick up your orders at customs lately. how did that go?
Did you have to pay any extra fees?

An addition to what @Radagast has explained already:
For everything above the threshold of 22€ we need to pay 19% VAT. (This is only collected if the amount exceeds 5€ I think)
If the value of the imported item is higher than 150€ there's a whopping 20% customs fee put on top. One Clicks can get really expensive indeed.
By the way, they don't exclude the shipping costs, so it's not only the actual value of the purchased item that counts into the threshold regulation.

With some Manta Labs i just had bad luck.

When I picked up my "The Revenant" One Click set from the customs office I was told packages from Hong Kong are more likely to be inspected than other Asian countries because a lot of people order electronics from there. Don't know whether this is an accurate statement, but it doesn't sound too far-fetched.

/off-topic

Last edited:
many thanks for the GB, @cooey, and for your assistance rectifying my error. :thumbs:

went for the one-click, although like @Stygian above, i really don't have the space (yes, actually the space, @sunnyx! ;)) but love the film and this overall package and just had to. :p :greedy: :dunno: :pain: :wow: :)

i felt severely winded in the wallet and a little guilty when i bought the overpriced uber Middle Earth edition, yet the cost i paid for that is now less than 2x blufans OC's. to be a collector these days...
giphy.gif

Being stuck with a box set nobody really wants ;)

Just joking. But you gotta admit that part of the allure of collecting this stuff is the (artificial) rarity of the steelbooks. The rare steels usually sell out in minutes, which prompted my comment about being worried.

I understand what you're saying. Because of the availability of this set I don't consider this to be rare as far as steelbooks go. I liked the look of everything which is why I purchased it.

This is not an item that you're going to see going for big bucks on eBay because everybody that wants an edition of it will get one either here or from another site. There may eventually be a ton of listings for it, but it won't go for much because as I said they aren't rare and there will be too many listings. Just my opinion.

Plenty of these going to be available for a lesser price in eBay just like Star Wars TFA. Higher print run = higher supply.

Still 103 total copies of the single lenti and fullslips left.

And that's just in this Group Buy. I don't know about other sites.

Kev had opened mini- GB for TFA leftovers on Friday. I am sure the limit of 1 copy per edition will be relaxed going by the rate at which this is selling. This is why I hate higher print runs.

Hey it was mentioned that there would be plenty to go around.
Are you disappointed that everybody can have one?