Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This one looks really clean and smooth, but it would've been nice if at least the title and Rebel symbol had been at a foreground level in front of everything else. Looking forward to seeing lives shots of the double lenti.

Looking forward to receiving my one-click. I really enjoyed the film - MUCH more than The Last Jedi. And this set looks spectacular just from the pics of the outer box. Can't wait to see pics of the contents.

Mine arrived in the U.K. today and already on its way to my local depot

Should get the delivery tomorrow

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Punker76
Not even sure how this release could be any more perfect. I don't see one single aspect of any piece of it that I dislike.
Only thing I can think of that bugs me a bit is the lighting on the rear art. The sun is behind them, but they're all being lit from the right side. Minor, minor thing, I know.