Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My DL arrived at the end of last week. Box arrived in not too bad condition (one corner was completely rounded), but lots of padding so it all fine inside. Lovely steelbook (lentis are ok - but I ordered this one for the bonus disc). Watched the film at the weekend - easily my favourite of the 'new' films. Thanks for the GB @cooey

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Opened up my Boxset today. Double Lenti has a big scratch on the back and the Fullslip is covered in scratches! :grumpy: Looks like one of Manta's steelbook's :LOL: Haven't opened the Single but I'm pretty underwhelmed by that one. I'm not a big fan of flat and transitional lenti's but it's ok... Boxset is beautiful and the two steelbooks I've opened appear perfectly mint too, so that's good :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Gonna have to collect mine from the mail depot tomorrow. EXCITED!
Gonna be quite the Star Wars day tomorrow, what with the Rogue One boxset and the continuation of building the Lego Falcon.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
got the double lenti today. package has some damage. I hope that the edition survived the delivery, because it's my brothers copy. will know later.