Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhh i see :rofl: luckily the only blufans release I have was pretty minty mint! Was just a thought. Sorry dude @Meomi i woudl say your lenti is stuffed then! :banghead:
Yeah it can be a bit inconsistent with Blufans sometimes (in my experience anyway). Had a bunch of lenti's look like that and even worse. Most recent being GOTG Vol. 2 Single Lenti and my Double from this release arrived badly scratched too :( Steelbooks however have been on the up and have been minty mint (touch wood :angel:). My Fullslip of Rogue one was also covered in fine scratches. Guess it doesn't help being such a glossy black slip but still, looks awful o_O:squint:

• Thanks
Reactions: Meomi
Yeah it can be a bit inconsistent with Blufans sometimes (in my experience anyway). Had a bunch of lenti's look like that and even worse. Most recent being GOTG Vol. 2 Single Lenti and my Double from this release arrived badly scratched too :( Steelbooks however have been on the up and have been minty mint (touch wood :angel:). My Fullslip of Rogue one was also covered in fine scratches. Guess it doesn't help being such a glossy black slip but still, looks awful o_O:squint:
Yeah i dont know how things like that get through the QC. I mean we put that much money into the game surely they could take a little longer and check them all!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Meomi

Thank you for your feedback.:)
My GOTG Vol. 2 Single is also very bad quality.:(
I hope Blufans could provide the protective film when making lenticular case.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Out of the blu(e), a package from Blufans arrived today: finally, the replacement box for the beat-up first box (and slips)!

01.jpg 02.jpg

With the dented/torn corner, I feared the worst. It actually looked worse than the first shipping box. So with shaking hands, I opened the box and much to my ...

relief, it looked alright on the first glance:

03.jpg 04.jpg

No foam sarcophargus this time, but several layers of trustworthy bubble wrap plus a plastic bag.

05.jpg 06.jpg

Finally, this comes to a close.

(Almost) Perfect timing, too, because tomorrow is my birthday and receiving this package today felt like getting a totally unexpected, yet very nice (early) present. I probably should have deferred from opening it until then, but it was to big a temptation, and I couldn't take the uncertainty any longer than absolutely necessary, lol.

Out of the blu(e), a package from Blufans arrived today: finally, the replacement box for the beat-up first box (and slips)!

View attachment 375328 View attachment 375329

With the dented/torn corner, I feared the worst. It actually looked worse than the first shipping box. So with shaking hands, I opened the box and much to my ...

View attachment 375330 View attachment 375331

No foam sarcophargus this time, but several layers of trustworthy bubble wrap plus a plastic bag.

View attachment 375332 View attachment 375333

(Almost) Perfect timing, too, because tomorrow is my birthday and receiving this package today felt like getting a totally unexpected, yet very nice (early) present. I probably should have deferred from opening it until then, but it was to big a temptation, and I couldn't take the uncertainty any longer than absolutely necessary, lol.

oh no @cooey it don't look good mate :stop:

well done for sorting it all out @cooey :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName

View attachment 375328 View attachment 375329

View attachment 375330 View attachment 375331

View attachment 375332 View attachment 375333

I think if they fill up the empty space inside the package (so around the one click) the corners would not get such big dents.

But great it arrived in one piece :thumbs:

• Thanks
Yep, it’s really not that hard to ship these to arrive flawless more or less all the time. A sturdy box, lots and lots of bubblewrap around the item and then fill the remaining gaps inside the box with something, even paper for that matter. Works every time.

I just recently got the DL finally. Haven’t gotten around to open it yet but looking forward to it!

• Thanks