Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this will not have a title on the front, and I can swap out an Original Trilogy Inspired Front and back plate with the original "Star Wars (1977)" Steelbook Spine... and probably throw out the "Rogue One" discs. xD

I really hope Blufans can get the movie poster for this steelbook or artwork that is more fitting, Disney seem to be ruining things in terms of artwork with Star Wars movies on steelbook.

After a poor show with TFA, I expect this to be done better.

There is no need to cancel the Zavvi release as it is now touching £40 at eBay (a nice profit which can be used to purchase this potentially expensive edition).

Unless the exchange rates improve, I will be extremely cautious with importing from Asia as 90% of these are selling at less than buying direct. It is starting to bite big time. Anyone who thinks otherwise must have huge ego or plenty of disposable income.