Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much bs political correctness in the world today. People finding problems where there aren't none.

Force Awakens, nostalgia fest yet a lot of people love it.

Last jedi, goes out of its way to be original even undoing exciting plots that had yet to be resolved.. Fans hate it.

Don't even get the hype behind Rogue One. A boring film with great actors who were wasted and the best part of that film was a nastolgia pop in having Darth Vader show up

Absolutely loved TLJ. Liked TFA, but don't feel the urge to rewatch.

As for Rogue One: it's waaaay better than the other existing spinoffs. :)

There is almost nothing good enough when it comes to any of the Star Wars films excluding the original Trilogy. Even then you have people hating on Return of the Jedi. Anything less than a A or A+ just doesn't cut it, It's just ridiculous. TFA, Rouge One, and TLJ are all excellent films. I don't think people realize how difficult it is to make and cast these films and create these gigantic story lines that all have to fit in this gigantic universe.
Everyone should be on there hands and knees thanking Disney and everyone involved for doing an incredible job. Many fans, especially the hard core ones, were never going to be satisfied unless these films were as ground breaking and amazing as when the original trilogy was released back in 1977. Which is obviously impossible. Not to say there are not sane fans that have loved these last 3 new films but the amount of "haters" is shocking

Sorry but I had to say something, so bleeping annoying. Please do not go see Episode 9 and the spinoffs to come. Save your $15

Last edited:
There is almost nothing good enough when it comes to any of the Star Wars films excluding the original Trilogy. Even then you have people hating on Return of the Jedi. Anything less than a A or A+ just doesn't cut it, It's just ridiculous. TFA, Rouge One, and TLJ are all excellent films. I don't think people realize how difficult it is to make and cast these films and create these gigantic story lines that all have to fit in this gigantic universe.
Everyone should be on there hands and knees thanking Disney and everyone involved for doing an incredible job. Many fans, especially the hard core ones, were never going to be satisfied unless these films were as ground breaking and amazing as when the original trilogy was released back in 1977. Which is obviously impossible. Not to say there are not sane fans that have loved these last 3 new films but the amount of "haters" is shocking

Sorry but I had to say something, so bleeping annoying. Please do not go see Episode 9 and the spinoffs to come. Save your $15

I'm right there with you, soooo happy movies are still being released in the Star Wars universe (TLJ is growing on me, the more you see it, the more you catch)....."so say we all...."

I get the feeling a lot of people go to watch the new movies wanting to hate them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx and Lakerone

It's just as annoying seeing fanboys treat substandard sequels with repetitive plotlines as masterpieces of cinema

You speak for all of us? Some of us who don't have an issue with women or an evolving story very much enjoyed the film. Luke's development was a highlight for me. Shows growth. If he'd been the same character as the original trilogy it would've been unrealistic. People change. Life goes on. Life doesn't always have a happy ending.

I don't have an issue with women but in a day and age where "women's empowerment" is shoved down your throat, it's hard to ignore that there were so many dominant female characters in this movie out of seemingly no where. Same for Lukes so called character development, so we see this man go full circle and is at peace finally at the end of ROTJ and when we finally see him again he's a bitter and twisted douche bag with minimal explanation.

Maybe in the next film we can open with Rey as a tetraplegic in a wheel chair, have a brief cut scene to some wood falling on her and just go from there, cause you know, life doesn't turn out well all the time or whatever tripe you're coming out with. Maybe Rey can just be recast as a man in the next film, then that can please the transgender community too lol, say she had an intergalactic sex change as when the force awakened it awoken the inner man in her.

I'd rather not have had Luke come back at all then what they did with him here, funny that no one complained about how they handled Han Solo and Chewie in the Force Awakens though?

I don't have an issue with women but in a day and age where "women's empowerment" is shoved down your throat, it's hard to ignore that there were so many dominant female characters in this movie out of seemingly no where. Same for Lukes so called character development, so we see this man go full circle and is at peace finally at the end of ROTJ and when we finally see him again he's a bitter and twisted douche bag with minimal explanation.

Maybe in the next film we can open with Rey as a tetraplegic in a wheel chair, have a brief cut scene to some wood falling on her and just go from there, cause you know, life doesn't turn out well all the time or whatever tripe you're coming out with. Maybe Rey can just be recast as a man in the next film, then that can please the transgender community too lol, say she had an intergalactic sex change as when the force awakened it awoken the inner man in her.

I'd rather not have had Luke come back at all then what they did with him here, funny that no one complained about how they handled Han Solo and Chewie in the Force Awakens though?

Why do people say I don't have an issue BUT, then explain why they have an issue. :banghead:

Why do people say I don't have an issue BUT, then explain why they have an issue. :banghead:

That's such a stupid comment to make. I wasn't explaining anything. If I said to you I don't have an issue with Indian food but then said I wouldn't want to eat it everyday does that mean I infact have an issue with Indian food? No.

I don't have a problem with women being treated as equals (as I've said in a previous post, there have always been strong female characters in movies) but in this current day and age when the women's movement is it at an all time high can you honestly say that has had no bearing on the making of this movie? If this movie was made 5 years ago by the same director, script writers, studio etc I think we would have come out with a different movie, rightly or wrongly.

Any further posts from this point debating women in film, how you don’t like the new movies, etc etc will be deleted as I’m bored with all this now. They can all be posting in their respective threads. If there isn’t a thread, then create one!

Thanks, much love and happy new year!