Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think we can judge those photos from Instagram as they always tend to be "filtered"....

I think we can take the hand as color reference. Tried my best to up the saturation and warmth, but then the hand is getting unrealistically orange....
tiDpxCg.png

Ofcourse I hope I'm very wrong :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: wjasoncul
Maybe this is the "noir" B&W version of Rogue One? Otherwise... that steelbook vibrance looks very odd. Is there a problem with the color profile BF is giving Scanavo for the art files?

That embossed title treatment looks sweet
Agreed looks so nice on the bottom there. The title looks to be a really nice size, love the placement, and way BF chose to emboss it looks great. I just hope it's sharper and the colors pop more in hand. This has a chance to be great, and looks like very good at the worst.
Really looking forward to seeing some great pics or having the One Click Box in Hand. I really hope the white coloring is very close to the beauty shot pics.