Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection No. 13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 10, 2017
Purchase links: Lenticular Slip - Full Slip - One Click
Price: Lenti - $42.99; Full slip - $42.99; One click - $85
Note: Includes 2D and bonus DVD
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

RO Full.jpg RO lenti.jpg

Old info
RO_Korea.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, a full fledged worthy release from KimChi, I was starting to forget they ever had them.
Probably will buy the lenti version, since it's not o-ring.

I bet the lenti will look amazing, I do think that art will fit better a lenti that a steelbook cover (even when I love both), but I can be wrong

Unfortunately I'm not sure I can afford to have two ugly WWA steelbooks

I noticed the lack of PET slip in the beauty shots, real half arsed package this has turned out to be only two editions neither of which are that good, no PET slip, hope Blufans offer us better with their WEA release

I'd hardly call it half arsed mate. Proper full slips for both releases, the lenticular will be great as will the full slip which will be loaded with textures and embossing. Plus a booklet! This was never going to a 3 edition release job as it's WWA and has always been stated to be just a lenti and full slip release. The lack of PET slip is a little disappointing.

I've got no doubt the Blufans edition will be better as that'll be a proper one click release with box, etc

Finally it's here.
I was hoping for something else on the full slip, but I guess it will look great in hand. I'm going for the OC, love that movie.

I'd hardly call it half arsed mate. Proper full slips for both releases, the lenticular will be great as will the full slip which will be loaded with textures and embossing. Plus a booklet! This was never going to a 3 edition release job as it's WWA and has always been stated to be just a lenti and full slip release. The lack of PET slip is a little disappointing.

I've got no doubt the Blufans edition will be better as that'll be a proper one click release with box, etc

My missunderstanding then if there was only ever going to be 2 editions, I assumed like the Marvel releases and Nova's TFA WWA bells and whistles release they'd be 3 to choose from. I just dont like the Full Slip and while the Lenti has the artwork I hoped something just looks off about that as well

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Thanks for the tagg @Flloydo . Lenti is my favourite, but i will probably pass and wait for Blufans version.

Same

Nothing really appeals to me. I imagine the lenti will be great and FS will have a nice finish but I'll wait for blufans

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
What is it with this movie and everyone standing around knee-deep in water? First the steelbook, now the back of the lenti slip? That, plus the way they've taken the top half of the original poster and then photoshopped the bottom half of the lenti...I'll be in the "wait (still longer) for BF" crowd.

The good thing is that this probably means BF got the rights to use one of those nice Imax posters on a slip, which is what I was hoping for.

Last edited:
Lenti will be amazing. FS finish will be a stunner. It’s just, the Blufans package will undoubtedly be superior. And with their beauty shots out next week, it’s a no brainer choice.

Can't think of a more annoying character from the movie to have on the fullslip... although he is voiced by Wash, I can't stand him