Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection No. 13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 10, 2017
Purchase links: Lenticular Slip - Full Slip - One Click
Price: Lenti - $42.99; Full slip - $42.99; One click - $85
Note: Includes 2D and bonus DVD
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

RO Full.jpg RO lenti.jpg

Old info
RO_Korea.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's always this way with Kimchi, I think. At least it is with my TFA and TWS Kimchis. :) I think they use thicker paper for the FS booklet.

I noticed that with the The First Avenger. I posted pics of those back when in that thread because I was confused by the different sized booklets.

Look what the cat dragged in!

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 02.jpg

Great editions, I really like them! The lenticular image shows good depth. Only K-2SO is a bit pixelated. The spot holofoil in the back of the lenti slip is amazing. My only complaint is the lack of embossing. Kimchi would have killed it if they embossed the rebels and the X-Wings.
The full slip's also really well done. I'm still debating whether a title on the front would have made it even better. K-2SO's embossing is subtle, maybe a bit too subtle, but I think it will show better once the shrink wrap is removed. Love the extremely fine print-embossing (or whatever it is called) on the back - too bad I forgot to take a close-up picture earlier today.

I'm really glad I managed to get an OC on pre-order day. By the way, this was probably the fastest Kimchi delivery yet. It took only nine days to get to me.

got my lenti the other day and its amazing. great effect and im glad its not just a thin fullslip.

gotta say though, im getting tired of holofoil everything. Wouldve preferred this one without it