Thanks to BD for the info.

attachment.php

Attachments

• romeo.jpg
    romeo.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,784
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and dirtyoak
Andy-is the top part a slipcover-for some reason the actual pic with the two actors looks stickered? Any pics out of the plastic cover?

FYI

http://gouduo.com/ware_15702.html

per mooyai

This product is a limited edition tin, each customer buy only 1 set

Track: Mandarin Dolby 5.1, English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Russian DTS 5.1, Hungarian Dolby 5.1, Thai Dolby 5.1, Turkish Dolby 5.1, six positive track, and an English Dolby 2.0 audio reviews track, can choose a track Play

Subtitle: Simplified Chinese, English, Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, subtitles can be hidden,

FYI

http://gouduo.com/ware_15702.html

per mooyai

This product is a limited edition tin, each customer buy only 1 set

Track: Mandarin Dolby 5.1, English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Russian DTS 5.1, Hungarian Dolby 5.1, Thai Dolby 5.1, Turkish Dolby 5.1, six positive track, and an English Dolby 2.0 audio reviews track, can choose a track Play

Subtitle: Simplified Chinese, English, Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, subtitles can be hidden,

^Yeah, I'm hoping this will change, but it looks like the group buy for this title is in trouble. :(

I've been seeing speculation that these had a print run of 500 or even 250...

Those are CRAZY low numbers....:cool:

But how are runs like that even possible with the 4000 minimum ........ right, forgot that this was an IP .... could be as rare as the NDEPENDANCE DAY IP :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

Haha - that's true - I guess our first clue with these ones was when the biggest online retailer in China limited customers to 1 copy per on the first day of their release and it still sold out in a matter of hours. :ohno: