Thanks to BD for the info.

attachment.php

Attachments

• romeo.jpg
    romeo.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,783
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and dirtyoak
I recall reading that it was definite around 200 as he seems to know someone over there from the FOX distribution company. Then again, who knows.

Let's say we have 3600 members on here..and tally everyone collection and see how many people own this...I bet we'll get about 20 members who own it.

I find the #200 believable....Not too many people collected them...and a lot of people were waiting to see final pictures before ordering. It was sold out before someone was able to receive them in hands to take pictures.

I would ready like to know the definite production run on these. Claims of between 150 and 900 I've seen on the Internet.

Last edited:
yeah who knows the true ammount i think it must be more than 200 well i no that apsmith had a lot around 20.
well if there is really 200 i got 1 copy so there are 199 around the earth somewhere.

So they quit makin I.P.'s then? This was the last I.P. to ever be made?

That would explain the high prices for I.P. these days if so.

I'm not sure if people are aware this artwork has a bling bling effect? Put it next to the light and move it and you'll see that his gold armor suit and surrounded lights and gold emblem will bling bling at you :)

I'm living a nightmare with this one. I have a brand new copy at home, but it's not for me. A friend purchased it from a fellow Canadian, and since I'm sending them a big package, they've asked me to accept receiving this one for them, which I did.

It's basically here but it's not for me. Talk about a tease :(

between you and me, you didn't received anything :hilarious:

I'm living a nightmare with this one. I have a brand new copy at home, but it's not for me. A friend purchased it from a fellow Canadian, and since I'm sending them a big package, they've asked me to accept receiving this one for them, which I did.

It's basically here but it's not for me. Talk about a tease :(