Print run: 500

15211365z66ueedyn22suk-jpg.244479

00.jpg

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
EXACTLY! And also judging from the price ($45 shipped) and limited 1 copy per member (including VIPs) . I think this may be a very sought out edition later on. :D
I would Hate to be that guy who passed on the 1/4ths if the Full and/or Lenti somehow don't happen.
Blufans have announced and cancelled before....

I would Hate to be that guy who passed on the 1/4ths if the Full and/or Lenti somehow don't happen.
Blufans have announced and cancelled before....
Yeah, I agree, so it's best to get in this GB first and if I end up liking the other edition more, I can just Pm Kevin to withdraw from the GB, he's very easy with his GBs.

Reactions: rodtp and C.C. 95
I hope & pray they stick to one & only one variant of these two flicks, 1/4 slips should be more than enough as the steelbooks are simply gorgeous to admire on the shelves besides way too many releases coming out these two months and multiple of each is a CC killer!!

Reactions: pacman
The GBs on 'blu-raydotcom' closed a few hours ago. The requested totals were R+J 170 and MR 165.

Going by Blufans' earlier Thor and CA releases, also print runs of 2000, the break down should be the same. This means that for each title there will be 1300 for the Full Slip or Lenticular and 700 for the 1/4 Slip.

There are clearly more than enough copies allocated from the total print runs for the proposed Full Slip or Lenticular editions. In the event of a worse case scenario and those editions do end up being cancelled, there would still remain the further 1300 copies of each title from that allocation. These would undoubtedly also be made available as 1/4 Slips, giving everyone who missed out a second chance to secure one.

So, for all those worrying that holding off from the original GBs may result in them dipping out altogether. Don't!

The GBs on 'blu-raydotcom' closed a few hours ago. The requested totals were R+J 170 and MR 165.

Going by Blufans' earlier Thor and CA releases, also print runs of 2000, the break down should be the same. This means that for each title there will be 1300 for the Full Slip or Lenticular and 700 for the 1/4 Slip.

There are clearly more than enough copies allocated from the total print runs for the proposed Full Slip or Lenticular editions. In the event of a worse case scenario and those editions do end up being cancelled, there would still remain the further 1300 copies of each title from that allocation. These would undoubtedly also be made available as 1/4 Slips, giving everyone who missed out a second chance to secure one.

So, for all those worrying that holding off from the original GBs may result in them dipping out altogether. Don't!
@augustus with a new Classical Avatar! Woo-hoo!:woot:
I would have suggested THIS:
0T101dn.gif

...But That's JUST ME!!! :LOL::rofl::p:LOL::D:hilarious::LOL::rofl::D