Print run: 500

15211365z66ueedyn22suk-jpg.244479

00.jpg

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How could these be arriving soon? I thought there was no release date yet?

How come no effort was made to get some copies on this site? (like GOTG etc...)

How could these be arriving soon? I thought there was no release date yet?

How come no effort was made to get some copies on this site? (like GOTG etc...)

I believe @Wreck usually hosts the Blufans GBs on this site, but he doesn't host every Blufans release. Kevin on the other site is in China and has ties to Blufans, so he hosts all the Blufans GBs there.

There is still plans for a Full Slip and Lenti version to be released so the steelbook will be available
Its just a matter of waiting for them to announce details of these versions

• Informative
Reactions: Aw 83
Not interested in a lenti or full slip for this tbh. The steelbook sells itself this time. Simply no need for extras with this one. But as it's Blufans, they need not worry. It will sell out as usual. And even though I'm saying we don't need it, I will probably be first in line in the GB as usual too.

Not interested in a lenti or full slip for this tbh. The steelbook sells itself this time. Simply no need for extras with this one. But as it's Blufans, they need not worry. It will sell out as usual. And even though I'm saying we don't need it, I will probably be first in line in the GB as usual too.
AGREED 100%. Slap a 1/4 slip on these and call it a day. There's no reason they should cover these up with a lenti/full slip. They've actually gone the extra mile on these and personally, I think it's silly to hide them behind a slip.

Reactions: gaeljet