Release date: April 1, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £27.99
Notes: 2 Discs film on UHD and extras on Blu-ray

IMG_0205.jpeg

Ronin.jpg

Last edited:
There will also be Mediabook release in UK

I will create a thread for the Mediabook when I get home to use PC if not already done beforehand.

Using mobile at the moment and is awkward for creating threads.

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
This looks identical to the recent cape light German steelbook which I love but paid about £38 for great transfer to
UK SteelBook is also from Capelight same as Germany release.

UK Mediabook release will have text in English

Capelight International do the UK releases with distribution using Altitude Film

Reactions: p3Xitr0n
2-Disc Limited SteelBook with the film on UHD and a bonus Blu-ray

Bonus: Audio commentary by director John Frankenheimer
Original cinema trailer
German cinema trailer

Bonus Blu-ray
Im Cutting Room
Natascha McElhone
The Work of an Actress
Composing Music
Risky Driving Maneuvers
Filming in the Fast Lane
Through the Lens
Interviews in Venice
Alternative Ending

it's bad joke for 1st April .... now shipping in France £11 just for a steelbook .... some weeks or few months ago, shipping was half price (around £4 or £5)

Absolutely crazy .... is there anyone who may know the reason please ? is there also such increase for those who order on Amazon UK for a delivery in a country in Europe ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

it's bad joke for 1st April .... now shipping in France £11 just for a steelbook .... some weeks or few months ago, shipping was half price (around £4 or £5)

Absolutely crazy .... is there anyone who may know the reason please ? is there also such increase for those who order on Amazon UK for a delivery in a country in Europe ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
No idea how they work it out, it does seem random at times. I recently bought a steel from Amazon.de that was EUR15 and the delivery and VAT on top was only about EUR 6!

No idea how they work it out, it does seem random at times. I recently bought a steel from Amazon.de that was EUR15 and the delivery and VAT on top was only about EUR 6!

I made some test on many items on Amazon UK .... now shipping is half of the price , it goes for bluray, books .... !

Reactions: paulboland
Yeah, it's the same, but they shouldn't have used the mediabook front on the back, for those that buy both editions it kinda sucks. :sour: