DVDs
DVDs-framed.jpg

Miscellaneous
Others-framed.jpg

DVD SteelBooks
20150524_161736_HDR - Copy-framed.jpg

Last edited:
@Ronnie3067

Something is telling me that your lady has a lack of understanding of Multiple Edition Syndrome with this collection as well :giggle: .

(You naughty naughty minded Ninjas who thought I was on about something else SHAME ON YOU ):p .

Personally FREAKING AWESOME TASTE IN GIRL POWER MOVIES DUDE :woot: .

Keep it coming OH YHEA OH YHEA WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP :thumbs: :notworthy: :notworthy: .

Reactions: Ronnie3067
@Ronnie3067

Something is telling me that your lady has a lack of understanding of Multiple Edition Syndrome with this collection as well :giggle: .

(You naughty naughty minded Ninjas who thought I was on about something else SHAME ON YOU ):p .

Personally FREAKING AWESOME TASTE IN GIRL POWER MOVIES DUDE :woot: .

Keep it coming OH YHEA OH YHEA WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP :thumbs: :notworthy: :notworthy: .
She has come to accept that I will have these collections and just says "that's nice dear" and "as long as you like it honey" when I mention my new addition/order but woe betide me if I mention she has 10 t-shirts but just different colours! :rofl:

She will admit that some of my SteelBooks/Digibooks do look nice and the way I display them is good - she even bought me a Batman 1966 POP as I had just got the TV series on Blu-ray.

Strong women, or properly represented women, should be in everybody's collection!

I wish they would remake DC Birds Of Prey properly, similar to Daredevil on Netflix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scary Hair
Here's my Watchmen collection.
Best Buy and Play.com exclusive SteelBooks
View attachment 160854
US and Canadian non-exclusive SteelBooks
View attachment 160853
German SteelBook and Dutch FuturePak
View attachment 160855
US Collector's Edition
View attachment 160847
Spain Special Edition
View attachment 160848
Faces
View attachment 160850
US Ultimate Collection (DVD)
View attachment 160849
DVDs
View attachment 160851
Miscellaneous
View attachment 160852
DVD SteelBooks
View attachment 162421
wow man I LOVE Watchmen I did know there are other hardcore fans out there to ::) Awsome collection man:)!!! iMO the best superhero movie ever made and most underated ...:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 163
Reactions: Ronnie3067