Slipbox Room (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: November 30th, 2016 (pre-order on 25th)
Kimchi: Type A - Type B - One Click
Novamedia: Type A - Type B
Price: $29.99 (Type A & B) - $59.00 (One Click)

a.jpg b.JPG
12697218_543329529181466_7558689110426849742_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm going to be all over this! I love this film so very much.

Leaning towards A. I like it more and it's different than the USA amaray which I have and you get that same picture on the inside anyway.

Will definitely consider getting both, which I rarely ever do but this is a top 10 film for me. I wish I could order right now.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
That yellow spine matches the color on the movie title on the front but nothing else. Please change it to remove any hint of buyer's remorse for me.

Preorder is 11/25.

Not sure I understand how there is the one full slip and 2 cases shown below. Does that mean that beneath the full slip is another slip and then the amaray case?

I think it's just a mix up of the Mockup.

Latest update from Kimchi Facebook and Mockups in the OP should be if I am not mistaken.

FULLSLIP TYPE A
Screen shot 2016-11-21 at 12.59.43 AM.png

FULLSLIP TYPE B

Screen shot 2016-11-21 at 12.59.59 AM.png

EDIT: If the ''Scanavo Case'' has a ''Dual Side Artwork'', the mockups posted by @sminister would make sense.

Last edited:
The scanavo case has dual sided art so you can pick which one you like better.
Really cool if that's the case! Before I preferred Type A's slip, but preferred Type B's scanavo case, so what you said would make me very happy if true. :D

I'm pretty sure that's the case @Noodles
They did use the same concept in their most recent release, The Lobster. You can use either image. Artwork 1 is printed on the one/front side, Artwork 2 on the other/back side, respectively.
Excellent! Thanks for the info. :thumbs:

One of the reasons I love ArrowVideo releases is because they do reversible artwork on their sleeves, so it's great to see others finally using the same idea. :)

@Noodles Kimchi's mockups are out of date, the full beauty shots including the extras for both were posted at Blu Collection's facebook. @sminister only posted the one showing the dual art.

TypeA-1.jpg TypeA-2.jpg TypeA-3.jpg

TypeB-1.jpg TypeB-2.jpg TypeB-3.jpg

The first image for both types just shows what art each release will use as the default. So yeah, dual art. :drool:

Reactions: Noodles