Slipbox Room (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: November 30th, 2016 (pre-order on 25th)
Kimchi: Type A - Type B - One Click
Novamedia: Type A - Type B
Price: $29.99 (Type A & B) - $59.00 (One Click)

a.jpg b.JPG
12697218_543329529181466_7558689110426849742_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a few hours ago. Kimchi still shows all 3 versions on their homepage. Anyone who wants one or both can order now.

Thanks you sooo much Ordered :) ... @Veronica Mars so basically it went live hours before the announced time of 3PM Korea Time ? I was not on main page I was on pre-order page and it wasn't there, thanks for giving that extra info went on main page :thumbs: ...I was checking Nova as well but Nova still not started to pre-order.

Thanks you sooo much Ordered :) ... @Veronica Mars so basically it went live hours before the announced time of 3PM Korea Time ? I was not on main page I was on pre-order page and it wasn't there, thanks for giving that extra info went on main page :thumbs: ...I was checking Nova as well but Nova still not started to pre-order.

Yes, it went live several hours earlier than the scheduled time. Glad that you got one.

Reactions: Actarus
Didn't realise this had gone live. :ohno:

Thankfully it's still in stock though... I went for Type A. :D

PS. How do you cancel an order on Kimchi? I made a mistake and paid by cash, so had to make a separate order to pay via PayPal.

PS. How do you cancel an order on Kimchi? I made a mistake and paid by cash, so had to make a separate order to pay via PayPal.

1) Log In
2) My Account
3) Click on the Order you want to Cancel
4) once you have clicked on your order, to the upper left right click on "Cancel/Refund''

I have never tried it myself, but someone had said in an other thread that this was the way to do it.
maybe someone else can also confirm if this is the right way, it should be though.

@Apollon what do you think ?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles

If no payment was made, simply send an email to Tony, and he will provide you a Paypal invoice to pay. No need to cancel the order.
Same thing happened to me during The Lobster pre-order.

• Helpful Post
1) Log In
2) My Account
3) Click on the Order you want to Cancel
4) once you have clicked on your order, to the upper left right click on "Cancel/Refund''

I have never tried it myself, but someone had said in an other thread that this was the way to do it.
maybe someone else can also confirm if this is the right way, it should be though.

@Apollon what do you think ?

If no payment was made, simply send an email to Tony, and he will provide you a Paypal invoice to pay. No need to cancel the order.
Same thing happened to me during The Lobster pre-order.
Thank you both for the help. :)

I ended up emailing them in the end, as I couldn't find any way to cancel it myself, even after following your instructions @Actarus.

I've heard nothing back as of yet, but I imagine they're pretty busy, especially on a Friday!

EDIT - Literally just figured out how cancel on the site after making this post. :facepalm:

Thanks again chaps! :thumbs:

Thank you both for the help. :)

I ended up emailing them in the end, as I couldn't find any way to cancel it myself, even after following your instructions @Actarus.

I've heard nothing back as of yet, but I imagine they're pretty busy, especially on a Friday!

EDIT - Literally just figured out how cancel on the site after making this post. :facepalm:

Thanks again chaps! :thumbs:

I think it's normal that you didn't get an answer yet being 4:45AM in Korea :wacky:

I hope it works out easy for you and it's always nice to help :thumbs:

Still not seen this but i hear great things and mate reakons I will love it.

I would happily pick up a Blu col steel for it.