Roverite's Sale/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
Hi guys,

I don't have much available for sale/trade atm, but I figured I'd stick the few I do have in this thread. I am only interested in sales atm.

All items are sealed/mint unless stated.

Shipping rates (1 steelbook)

Within the UK: Shipping is included in the price.

Rest of Europe: £5.50 untracked, or £10.25 tracked. + £3.50 for each additional steel.

Rest of the world: £8 untracked or £15 tracked. + £3.50 for each additional steel.

Up for sale are the following, which are sealed/mint unless stated otherwise:

Asian Steels:

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (Thailand) - £90 - This has a very small scratch (about 1 inch) above Sephiroth's sword, but unless you hold it at the exact right angle and the light is shining on it, it's almost impossible to see and even more impossible to capture in a photograph so I can't really show the scratch here due to this. Unless you're looking for it and hold it right in front of your eyes at the right angle and with the light hitting it, you won't be able to see the scratch at all.

CIMG0983.jpg

Skyfall (Korea) (small tear in the shrink wrap on the opening side) - £25

CIMG1058.jpg

American/Canadian Steels:

European Steels:

Drive (UK) with shrink wrap tear on front - £40 SOLD TO EXTANTSREVENGE

CIMG1103.jpg

Pans Labyrinth (Germany) with a minor mark on the front )top right) and some minor paint chips - £35

CIMG1143-1.jpg

Dredd FNAC Exclusive Tin (France) - £35

CIMG0889.jpg

The Hobbit Media Markt Exclusive (Germany) - £28

CIMG1116.jpg

Akira (UK) - £23 SOLD TO JANGO

CIMG1060.jpg

Pitch Black (UK) - £7.50

CIMG0902.jpg

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Any questions, just ask :)

Done Deals:
Captain America (Taiwan) - £285 SOLD

CIMG1125.jpg

The Raid (UK) - £23 - This has an imperfection which looks almost like a brown stain, again I don't know if it's on the actual steelbook or just the cellophane. SOLD TO WASSA

CIMG0906.jpg

Game of Thrones Season 2 Baratheon Slip (Australian Exclusive) - £65 - SOLD TO WKRP

Life of Pi (TW) with gifts - £44 SOLD TO RAFA1984

LOP.jpg

The Dark Knight (Korea) - £47 SOLD TO BIGMAN

CIMG1056-1.jpg

Snow White and The Huntsman Collector's Edition - £19 - There's a very small shrink wrap tear at the top of the outer box. SOLD TO WASSA

[
CIMG0917.jpg

The Incredibles FS VMB - £60 - SOLD TO SCOTT

Incredibles.jpg

Game of Thrones Season 2 Lannister Slip (Best Buy Version) - £50 SOLD ELSEWHERE

Astro Boy IronPack (China) - £25 SOLD ELSEWHERE

AB.jpg

The Godfather Trilogy Metal Steelcases (AU) - £50 - 2 of the 3 steelcases have minor damage, Part II has light scratches on the front (1st image) which I suspect may just be scratches on the cellophane but without opening it there's no way of knowing, it also has a small cellophane tear and another scratch on the back (2nd image) again I suspect it's just a cellophane scratch. Part III again has a small cellophane tear and scratch on the back, the same as with Part II I suspect it's on the cellophane. Both parts II and III also sound like they have loose discs. Part I, as far as I can see is fine with no scratches or loose disc. AFTER CHECKING, THE "SCRATCHES" DEFINITELY SEEM TO BE ON THE CELLOPHANE AND NOT ON THE STEEL CASES. - SOLD TO NAUGHTIUSMAXIMUS

CIMG0963.jpg

CIMG0965.jpg

CIMG0966.jpg

Iron Sky (Japan) - £77

CIMG1059.jpg

Battleship (Germany) - £12 each (1 pending trade with Sunnyx, 1 sold to Deuce)

CIMG0894-1.jpg

The Untouchables (UK) - £7.50 Sold to Wassa

CIMG0900.jpg

The Hobbit (Singapore) N3wkid HDN Exclusive - £100 or very selective trade - SOLD to whited001

CIMG0970.jpg

CIMG0971.jpg

CIMG0975.jpg

CIMG0978.jpg

Ted (UK) - £15 SOLD TO NAUGHTIUS MAXIMUS

Top Gun (UK) - £20 SOLD TO GBDRAGON

CIMG0901.jpg

The Amazing Spiderman (UK) - £14 SOLD ELSEWHERE

CIMG0904.jpg
Skyfall (Amazon.co.uk) - £19 each - I have 2 copies of this and both have minor imperfections, I suspect they are on the cellophane rather than the steelbook but there's no way to tell without unsealing them. The first copy has a little line on the front which I am 99% sure is on the cellophane (as shown in pic number 1) and the 2nd one has a little "scratch" on the side (as shown in pic number 2) SOLD ELSEWHERE

CIMG0874.jpg

CIMG0876.jpg

Armageddon (UK) - £12.50 SOLD ELSEWHERE

CIMG0898.jpg

The Thing (1982 UK) - £10 SOLD ELSEWHERE

CIMG0910.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.