[Rumor] New Army of Two game in the works?

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Evidence pointing to a fresh entry in the Army of Two series has popped up on the net in the form of a pair of job advertisements posted by Electronic Arts.

According to the listing, developer Visceral Games Montreal "is seeking a dynamic Senior Producer for the Army of Two franchise,” and is also on the hunt for a "talented Lead Environment Artist for the Army of Two franchise".

The most recent game in the franchise, Army of Two: The 40th Day, hit stores back in January last year and went on to shift over one million copies by May 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Army of two sold a Mill .........

I know it was better than the first, but still needs a lot of work, perhaps the 3rd might make me buy one.

Wow Army of two sold a Mill .........

I know it was better than the first, but still needs a lot of work, perhaps the 3rd might make me buy one.

no online trophies and ill buy... the 2nd one had the 2nd worse online experience ive ever played

1st goes to AVP

games were laggy and it wasnt due to connection... horrible horrible setup

I didn't play neither of the 2 game games. Was intrigued over the first, but never got it.

the first one u could beat in probably 4.5 hours flat...

the 2nd one if you want to plat it, you need MP patience and good teamwork, u need to be able to connect your PSN name to your EA account (i had to talk to EA through there website chat, took 45 minutes), u need a save file from Army of Two the first game in order to unlock a part u need in Army of Two the 40th day for a trophy... it was a nightmare... i beat the game, did all the SP trophies, EVEN did the DLC which was fun, but i cant get the mp done
just cant do it