Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 13th, 2015
Purchase links:
KimchiDVD
Novamedia
Price: $27.99
Notes: Limited to 700 copies. Includes 36 page photobook.

file_52_1.jpg

That is some terrible design. The front of the slip recolors the ugly poster and the back of the Scanavo case is a mess, partially due to the French poster on top but everything beneath it as well. The only well-designed image is the poster used for the front of the case (except they changed the font...why?) If it had been the original version of that poster on the slip I would have bought this. I'll stick with my amaray.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yeah thanks :rofl: Have never watched this but sounds like the kind of movie i will like. :cool:
Had to bag that Let Me In slip looks awesome.
You're in for an awesome and wild ride! :woot: Enjoy it buddy! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool:

Now I feel like getting a copy of 'Let Me In' :hungry: I love that film and I've seen pics, looks great! :photo:

Reactions: popeye
You're in for an awesome and wild ride! :woot: Enjoy it buddy! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool:

Now I feel like getting a copy of 'Let Me In' :hungry: I love that film and I've seen pics, looks great! :photo:

Will do mate. ;) 'Let Me In' was showing as out of stock, then came back, so i wanted to get in before it sold out, looks to be really popular title.
You should defo get it if you have the funds. :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I received this the other day, but just around to posting it! ;)

This is an AWESOME Edition! :woot: Definitely one of my favorite Paul Walker films! Hopefully one gets made for Into the Blue! :hungry:
View attachment 203909View attachment 203910View attachment 203911
hey buddy just wondering as i am interested in getting this is this the same height as lets say nova media kimchi hdzeta full slip releases ? any help would appreciate it as i will be placing this in my collection and would not want it to look out of place .