Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €22.09

IMG_5921.JPG

Last edited:
I wish it was Michael Tolkin's THE RAPTURE (1991) starring David Duchovney, Will Patton and Mimi Rogers.
That was a great flick. It was the film he did before he wrote THE PLAYER.

Yes, not this one,
102947_large.jpg
which is the only one I know with a similar name, and don't know of any other version with the same or similar name but as the new one's got Noomi Rapace in it (The GIRL trilogy) I'll give it a try any day of the week :thumbs:
Steelbook looks fab - all glossy and embossed - but looks weird without a framing border and would definitely prefer / hope for one on the real thing. . . before / if it ends up in the U.K.

Regarding official posters for the steelbook artwork there's only this that I can find . . .

. . . which could make for a great 3D lenticular magnet but would be rubbish on the steelbook itself.

Just glancing at those "FROM THE CREATORS OF" titles on the poster - all worthwhile additions to any Blu-ray collection although I was forces to source two of them from The States.
Based on those, hopeful about this one despite not having read a single thing about it.

Last edited:
Watched this the other night. It was absolutely dreadful. I recommend that everyone avoid it.