The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 2, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €19.99

91zm+1Cg6pL._SL1500_.jpg

german one is really nice but this is cool too. Have to keep it on my radar. 2 is better than 1 right lol

I had the german release pre ordered, I really liked the look of the steel. . Watched the film.. then cancelled my order.. I would recommend watching/renting the film before buying it. It was ok but isn't worth £20 (not to me anyway)

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Latest pics of steelbook w/ original poster design:-

German RUPTURE
upload_2017-5-22_11-25-55.png

Both look very good . . . and although I still have a personal preference for the colouring of the French steelbook if I had to choose one steelbook over the other it would be the German if only for no non-English print on the front ("To overcome her fears, she will have to live them") . . . something I'd always prefer to see on the C-card. The black and silver German steelbook looks super dramatic and the glossy finish and both a de-bossed Noomi and title give it a definite stamp of quality.
Looks like a "cotton gloves steelbook" though and a major fingerprint magnet.

Main difference between the two editions, apart from the obvious colour, is the finish and 'bossing treatment . . .
FRANCE - zero finish . . . no 'bossing
GERMANY - full gloss finish . . . de-bossed title and figure.

Similarities include :
- Same internal artwork
- Spider as back artwork

IMO the ideal colouring would have been something in between the two . . . something in this colour scheme . . . with cast and non-English print ("Overcome your fear") relegated to the C-card:-
CwXRWPkXAAYM-NM.jpg

Last edited:
I just watched this one right now and i know is not an Oscar film but I enjoy it! I will try to get this or the German at one point, I just have to b patient to get it at cool price!

And got this yesterday! I like the Steelbook but I was expecting the colors to be brighter, that's the reason I went on this and not the German!! Oh well, now I want that one too! Lol