Rush (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #11) [Korea]

Which inner artwork do you want and which treatment on steelbook

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 5th, 2014 (see post #1712)
Price: 36.99$
SteelBook Treatment: Embossing and full glossy - designed by Plain Archive
Package detail
- Lenticular slip edition (2.5K, 1K for local, 1.5K for oversea)
- Full slip edition (1K, 0.3K for local, 0.7K for oversea)
- 1/4 slip edition (non-exclusive)-500 per Facebook
Common gifts in each edition:
- Booklet
- Poster card
- Art card
- Numbering card

Buy links:
Lenticular Package OOS
Full Slip Package OOS

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Lenticular Package

Rush Lenticular Package.gif

1400160589451418.jpg

Full Slip Package

Rush Full Slip Package.gif

Announced artwork:
rush-kr.jpg

245BF74B521AE30701AA79

SteelBook Treatment poll:

1) Embossing and full glossy WINNER
2) Embossing and spot glossy on title and car

3) No embossing and full glossy

4) No embossing and spot glossy on title and car

HDN chose inner artwork:
?????_??_3?.jpg
?????_??_5?.jpg
WINNER
?????_??_6?.jpg

Attachments

• Rush-KR.gif
    Rush-KR.gif
    147.8 KB · Views: 690
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 596
Last edited by a moderator:
It's just luck with customs. Some you win some you lose.
They obviously let 1 stillage/pallet through and then shoved the next one in the corner to investigate at their leisure. I've tried all sorts of combinations. Never been hit yet. But I suspect my time has come. :)

Think it's here, got a note in the mail to pick something up and it can just be Rush!!! At long last, looking forward to tomorrow and hope they didn't mix up my order. I want that bloody fullslip :)

I'm starting to get a little worried. I had another kimchi order (full slip Pianist steelbook) and it dispatched the same time as my Rush order and it was delivered Friday, July 11th. But, there has been no activity on my Rush order since July 7th on Canada Post, "International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada". What is bizarre is that I used the same shipping option.
Hopefully it hasn't gotten lost or I will really be screwed and forced to pay a huge price on ebay.

I'm starting to get a little worried. I had another kimchi order (full slip Pianist steelbook) and it dispatched the same time as my Rush order and it was delivered Friday, July 11th. But, there has been no activity on my Rush order since July 7th on Canada Post, "International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada". What is bizarre is that I used the same shipping option.
Hopefully it hasn't gotten lost or I will really be screwed and forced to pay a huge price on ebay.

Maybe customs got their f****ing Hands on it,my Amelie was held up 8 Weeks by German Customs

Feel for you guys still waiting I got my lenty version from a forum friend who received it and then forwarded out to me early last week shame your still waiting for the original delivery :(
As for the steel it's self still havnt built the courage to open it but it does look really nice I will agree the lenticular front is abit messy and hard to get two clear images