UK
Release date: July 11th, 2016
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: EUR 12.99
Group buy: hosted by merowinger

Rush-Hour-2-(Steel-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!
But just don't understand why here in America, we still don't have this (even an amaray) released for #2...

Hoping for a nice finish.

Looking at the j-card of this previously announced wave of steels, i'm expecting them to be a zero/matte finish all over, as they did it with the other waves of cheap steelbooks (pacific rim, we're the millers, jack and the giants, etc.)...

Ooooh yeah defo!! Thanks @chunk been waiting for rush hour two on blu ray! Even better that its steelbook :)
One and three have definitely been lonely on the shelf. Really liking the artwork, just hoping the finish isn't too low rent.

Reactions: Mark
Yeah hope the finish is decent - liking the artwork. Do they deliver to uk? Wonder if any other places like zavvi or amazon will get these

Sadly they don't deliver to the uk, so I'm really hoping for a gb.
I asked in one of the threads about the possibility of these being released by amazon de down the line but it's unknown at this point, and it's possible that this will stay an exclusive for media Markt only.. so if there is a gb, I'll be joining it, I don't want to take the chance that A.de don't get them and miss out:ohno:
:cigar:

Reactions: Mark