On Air S.W.A.T. (Season 7) [CBS]

I never watched this when it was on air, but was browsing Netflix for a new series to me to watch and happened upon this and I've decided to give it a go and see if I like it. Looks like season 7 just started a few weeks back. At least 6 seasons are on Netflix so that should keep me occupied for a while. :thanks:

I never watched this when it was on air, but was browsing Netflix for a new series to me to watch and happened upon this and I've decided to give it a go and see if I like it. Looks like season 7 just started a few weeks back. At least 6 seasons are on Netflix so that should keep me occupied for a while. :thanks:
Oh, they made 7 of them already...
Shouldn't you watch something you really want, rather than more 'product' to keep yourself 'occupied'? :D

Oh, they made 7 of them already...
Shouldn't you watch something you really want, rather than more 'product' to keep yourself 'occupied'? :D
I believe their on the 3rd episode in the 7th season right now. Actually I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not so I gave it a test run on the first 2 episodes and I love it, can't stop watching it. I'm on either the 5th or 6th episode now.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Just finished season 1, damn I gotta say...this show is badass. It's got plenty of drama and action and everything else in between. Just started season 2 and can't stop.
Well, damn, I like action TV series too, like Strike Back, and now will have to watch this as well, when my waiting list dates back to the 90's still... :facepalm:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Just finished the 6th season, man, the whole series was really really good. :thanks: Now somehow I need to pick up on the beginning of season 7 and work my way to the present episode. I think it streams on Paramount+ but I'm not sure. If anyone is thinking about watching this, give it a shot, it's really good and it's streaming on Netflix right now.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
YES!!
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

This is getting ridiculous. Uncancelled for 2nd time. And series regulars leaving show... If this gets past season 8...