Audio -
German DTS-HD MA 5.1
English DTS-HD MA 5.1

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 202
Last edited by a moderator:
I got an picture from Splendid where we can see the Steelbook with its back. No printed back. The Lenticular Steelbook is the same as the normal one but with the Lenitcular ;)
I also got the Information that the back of the golden MM Steelbook of Sabotage is the same. The only difference is the line "Leave no Loose End" on the golden one it says "I´m going to destroy them"
sabotage.jpg

Pretty disappointed with this if I'm honest :(

The Steelbook looks washed out, devoid of all colour and boring (and the lenticular magnet on the Saturn one is the same).

Why did they bother giving this edition a border when they didn't even emboss anything? Very lazy effort and seriously thinking of cancelling my order :(

Pretty disappointed with this if I'm honest :(

The Steelbook looks washed out, devoid of all colour and boring (and the lenticular magnet on the Saturn one is the same).

Why did they bother giving this edition a border when they didn't even emboss anything? Very lazy effort and seriously thinking of cancelling my order :(

You do realize the movie is not Full in colors and its very gritty? Why would it need a colorful looking steel for such a gritty movie?

Last edited: