Audio -
German DTS-HD MA 5.1
English DTS-HD MA 5.1

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up mine from the post office today as Amazon had shipped it in a huge box! And had an email giving me a €3 refund as the price dropped! Result!

This steelbook looks really nice! I know the movie got pretty bad reviews but i've seen it and actually thought it was quite clever - a thriller/who-dun-it inside an Action movie. Decent performance from Arnie too. I'm keen on picking this up but i've never ordered from Amazon de/fr/it - can anyone advise - is it straightforward to order from them and are there high p&p prices etc?

This steelbook looks really nice! I know the movie got pretty bad reviews but i've seen it and actually thought it was quite clever - a thriller/who-dun-it inside an Action movie. Decent performance from Arnie too. I'm keen on picking this up but i've never ordered from Amazon de/fr/it - can anyone advise - is it straightforward to order from them and are there high p&p prices etc?

If you already have an account set up with with amazon.co.uk, then you can just sign in on any of their European sites, as per normal, and you'll automatically be logged in.

The format of all of their sites is identical for ease of use. If language is a problem, use Google Chrome.

Shipping charges to the UK work out at EUR 4 per order. It's flat rate irrespective of how many items you order.

Packaging varies according to how many items are shipped. Germany tends to be the best overall. France, Italy and Spain are more variable.

Customer Service for all sites is good and each site offers an option to e-mail them in English, in the event of problems.

I've used all of their European sites and you get the opportunity for some real bargains not available on the UK site, as well as being able to expand your horizons beyond what is released domestically.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ScissorhandsFan
If you already have an account set up with with amazon.co.uk, then you can just sign in on any of their European sites, as per normal, and you'll automatically be logged in.

The format of all of their sites is identical for ease of use. If language is a problem, use Google Chrome.

Shipping charges to the UK work out at EUR 4 per order. It's flat rate irrespective of how many items you order.

Packaging varies according to how many items are shipped. Germany tends to be the best overall. France, Italy and Spain are more variable.

Customer Service for all sites is good and each site offers an option to e-mail them in English, in the event of problems.

I've used all of their European sites and you get the opportunity for some real bargains not available on the UK site, as well as being able to expand your horizons beyond what is released domestically.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer and filling me in - I really appreciate that. Think I may order this tonight now!
Thanks again :)