[CANCELLED] Sabotage (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive) [Germany]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Steelarchive
Price: €34.95

sabotage12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oops sorry, didn't know a thread existed for this.
Interested to see what steel they use for this as I was hoping to keep the steelarchive collection going but was already planning on getting fac edition, hmmm :writing:

What is this obsession with sub-par flicks? Why can't these companies pick a better film for a royal treatment?

They must have studies showing them that the steelbook community is comprised of 25-54 year old males and concensus is they have a hard-on for Schwarzenegger apparently :D. You're not gonna have the latest Alexander Payne movie having many (or any) steelbooks, but with generic action films we're covered.

Though I admit I expected Sabotage to be dreadful but when I watched it prior to the FAC GB, I was surprised in that I thought it was worth a watch, and because I'm weak I caved for FAC V1 even though I don't see myself watching it again any time soon. The editing is oddly and noticeably bad, and the ending is really disconnected (it was shot months afterwards because they weren't satisfied with the original endings, both of which weren't necessarily better), but I like the cast, and hardboiled action was hardboiled, you got your bullets, your blood spatters, your Alpha males and your cursing.

And allegedly robbing people of money for orders placed but never delivered

yup.. heard that too... but honestly dunno... I think everyone paid with paypal or cc and unless you´ll wait more than 6 months you can always get your money back..
closing the business seemed unavoidable probably.. from what I´ve heard it was a one man operation and just became too much work and endless delays, angry customers and chargebacks/complaints tanked them in the end...
all hearsay tho since I think I got only one or 2 of the first releases...
some of the last ones which were less than 200 copies are now real expensive collectibles tho and some absolutely amazing quality (Neon Demon)

Status
Not open for further replies.