Sabotage - In theaters March 28th, 2014

redlemon

Premium Supporter
Jun 25, 2012
Leeds, UK
From IMDB:
Members of an elite DEA task force find themselves being taken down one by one after they rob a drug cartel safe house.
With: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mireille Enos, Olivia Williams, Joe Manganiello, Sam Worthington & more...

Poster:
Sabotage .JPG

Trailer:

Last edited:
"I'm going to DESTROY THEM!"

EEK! :scat: :scat:

I love AHnold, I love Training Day and End of Watch! This is a FU** YEAH for me!!! :LOL:

I cant believe thats Sam Worthington? I didnt even recognize him :thumbs: and thats Detective Sarah Linden from The Killing! NICE! ;)

Reactions: harry
This one took me by surprise, at least the trailer did. And look at Sam Worthington - this ain't Kansas anymore - he looked like a different guy! Arnie is back in his element for sure although my initial read of the synopsis felt a Predator 2 reboot :hilarious:

This one took me by surprise, at least the trailer did. And look at Sam Worthington - this ain't Kansas anymore - he looked like a different guy! Arnie is back in his element for sure although my initial read of the synopsis felt a Predator 2 reboot :hilarious:

I did not even recognise Sam Worthington in the trailer. Can not wait to watch it :scat: