Release date: December 11th , 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live)
Price: £15.99

11526670-1704510729580220.jpg

11526670-1794510729720716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an instant purchase because it's a steelbook release

I have the german blu-ray amaray already same artwork but title is in german

I got a feeling this also might getting a release as part of Warner HMV exclusives premium collection range at some stage
That will also be a instant purchase if it happens

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
I am not sure I have ever seen this one?

It's a Tv mini series with 187min runtime by Tobe Hooper and written (the novel) by Stephen King.
One might say the movie is too long and streches things unnecessarily, although i must say i personally don't feel this way, quite the opposite, the length of the movie introduces you deeper in the town, its residents and the two maincharacters, a novelist and a young horror fan who try to save the town from invaded vampires. The movie contains a few iconic scenes, the windows scene to mention one without giving away too much.
1min Trailer:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
It's a Tv mini series with 187min runtime by Tobe Hooper and written (the novel) by Stephen King.
One might say the movie is too long and streches things unnecessarily, although i must say i personally don't feel this way, quite the opposite, the length of the movie introduces you deeper in the town, its residents and the two maincharacters, a novelist and a young horror fan who try to save the town from invaded vampires. The movie contains a few iconic scenes, the windows scene to mention one without giving away too much.
1min Trailer:

Thanks, I'll need to check this one out. I am a huge fan of 70's and 80's horror, but somehow never saw this one. Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
Another pass.

Not feeling any of zavvis announcements today except iron giant

This scared the sh1t outta me as a kid!

Haven't seen it since, but it's probably very dated now.

Still though, that scene with the boys friend outside the window and the guy in the rocking chair.......... :vamp: :bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Blu-ray is the 183-minute version
Aspect Ratio 4:3
1.33:1/1080p/AVC-encoded full frame

I would not use your Widescreen TV to zoom the picture in full screen as you will loose lot of the picture
It's best viewed in it's original aspect ratio 4:3

The movie version European theatrical cut was 112 min

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95