Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Available June 2012
901247_press01-001.jpg

Price: $299.99
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Buy link: Click here

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the 1/6th scale Sam Flynn Collectible Figure with Light Cycle from the TRON: Legacy movie. The set is specially equipped with the Light Cycle with LED light-up function, together with the highly detailed Sam Flynn collectible which is specially crafted based on the image of Garrett Hedlund in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted heads and light-up Tron Warrior suit.

**Battery included for Collectible Figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for Light Cycle, 3A batteries are required

The Sam Flynn with Light Cycle Collectible Figure Set features:
•Two (2) hand-painted, switch-out heads including:
•One (1) with authentic likeness of Garrett Hedlund as Sam Flynn
•One (1) with helmet
•Body with partial articulation
•Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed hair and skin texture
•One (1) pair of gloved palms for driving Light Cycle
•Switch-out legs including:
•One (1) pair of bending legs for riding position
•One (1) additional left leg for breaking position
•One (1) black Tron Warrior suit with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated) with data disc at the back (not removable)*
•One (1) pair of undetachable black-color boots
•One (1) black helmet
•One (1) 1/6th scale Light Cycle with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)**

*Battery included for Collectible Figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for Light Cycle, 3A batteries are required

Attachments

• 901247_press02-001.jpg
    901247_press02-001.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 440
  • 901247_press03-001.jpg
    901247_press03-001.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 415
  • 901247_press07-001.jpg
    901247_press07-001.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,318
  • 901247_press08-001.jpg
    901247_press08-001.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 513
  • 901247_press10-001.jpg
    901247_press10-001.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 492
  • 901247_press11-001.jpg
    901247_press11-001.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these - brand new pref delivery to the UK/Europe? I have emailed Hot Toys HK to see if they do over the counter/internet shipments, I'd be happy to get one over the counter when I next visit HK.

I cannot seem to find a decent priced vendor except for Ebay international that stats the figure is "new" even though it's probably been opened and displayed before...

Thanks

Anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these - brand new pref delivery to the UK/Europe? I have emailed Hot Toys HK to see if they do over the counter/internet shipments, I'd be happy to get one over the counter when I next visit HK.

I cannot seem to find a decent priced vendor except for Ebay international that stats the figure is "new" even though it's probably been opened and displayed before...

Thanks

This is your best bet, it's in the UK so you might not have to pay import fees. Price might be a little high, but 2 years after it's hard to get it at cost. These things don't go down in price but up in price over time, specially if they are sold out.

Flynn Light Cycle

Thanks

I pretty sure this has been long sold out everywhere. If any retailer has any left it will most likely be ex-display or previously opened item.
If you're looking for one in UK/Europe, Ebay really is your best bet. Just be patient and wait for a local/regional listing. You'd be surprised how much lower Ebay listings can tend to go for if listed UK or Europe only. In the past I've picked up quite a few older/sold-out HT pieces at below or at retail prices.

If you're going to try pick one up in HK, try Inn's Point Centre in Mongkok (many thanks to Domalorite for that tip :thumbs:). You should find a brand new from one of the retail shops there, those you might have to pay a premium for it.
Also worth checking Toy Hunter in CTMA Centre (also Mongkok). They may have some left over stock lying around.
Forget about Hot Toys/Secret Base, they only take preorders and sell newly released stuff.

Hope that helps and good luck finding one :thumbs:

Reactions: domalorite
You're better off trying to get this from a reseller now. HT won't have this in stock anymore. Although I did see the box at Toy Hunters about a year ago. Don't know if it was just a display or for sale.

But even if you were to get this in HK the prices are about the same as eBay. You'll just avoid paying the import tax. And if you do decide to buy in HK make sure the seal stickers are intact. Never buy an opened one unless the shop specifically says its not new.

Much thanks for all the reply guys, I purchased the SideShow Tron Legacy Rinzler Maquette last night - Limited edition out of 325 and funny enough, I have found that it's been harder to get a hold of the HT Light Cycle...

I've checked all the online retailers listed on the HT website and non of them have stock anymore.

I guess I will be looking for one on Ebay and last resort will be overpaying on Amazon UK when I get paid next month! happy hunting :LOL:

Again, much thanks for the help and clarification, much appreciated!

P.S - Every single retailer on Amazon UK is Japanese, is this some sort of a joke? :(

Meng