Samurai Girls & Samurai Bride - Seasons 1&2 Collected (2012 / 2015)

Hyakka Ryōran: Samurai Girls & Samurai Bride - steelbook ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genre: Anime, Samurai, Comedy, Sleeze
Studio: Manga Entertainment
Director: KOBUN

348773-3fab4574c380e0fbe52c707893146efd_1_.jpg

hyakka_ryouran_samurai_girls_68 copy.jpg

hyakka-ryouran-samurai-girls-245790 copy.jpg

641948-samurai_bride___04__2_.jpg

senhime_tokugawa_sen_towel_wet copy.jpg

So, Manga UK are about to announce the BR sequel to Hyakka Ryōran: Samurai Girls (renamed for some reason to Hyakka Ryōran: Samurai Bride), and, seeing how the original series on blu is pretty rare these days, I thought a Collected steelbook with BOTH seasons would be a pretty awesome idea, no? :cool:

If u have not seen this show before and are a fan of High School of The Dead, i think u will find Hyakka Ryōran most enjoyable..... perhaps even better than HOTD as i do :cool: ....like HOTD its essentially a mix of the Harem/Action/Comedy sub-genres, but with a slightly stronger emphasis on situational comedy compared to HOTD.....

Anyway, The thing that makes Hyakka Ryōran stand out, apart from the excellent character design, and cool Ninja/Samurai setting, is the quality of the animation… it totally blows HOTD outta the water! with how they do these cool ink effects seen throughout the show and the thicker line art used on the characters. ...plus the colours are also nice and really deep & vivid, which rounds out the overall high quality of this fantastic modern bluray anime release :thumbs:

Also.... heh heh :naughty: ....also.... if u are a fan of echhi sleeze and like shows like Queens Blade or Ikki Tousen, Hyakka Ryōran: Samurai Girls/Bride is certainly your kinda thing :naughty:

More Anime:
Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor (2005)
High School of the Dead (2010)
Afro Samurai - Complete Murder Sessions (2010)

Last edited: