http://www.comic-con.org/
http://www.comic-con.org/
BADGE TYPE Adult Junior** U.S. Military /Senior**
Preview Night $45.00 $23.00 $23.00
Thursday $60.00 $30.00 $30.00
Friday $60.00 $30.00 $30.00
Saturday $60.00 $30.00 $30.00
Sunday $40.00 $20.00 $20.00

I've got a few articles up on the homepage from SDCC including some Cosplay (a bit light on what I took this year; I'll do better at NYCC), Hall H on Saturday, Sideshow, and Hasbro!

I still likely have one or two more articles coming but probably next weekend.

@will519 I liked Saturday Hall H but not as much as in 2016. I wish I had done the Westworld Offsite

While there is plenty of content at San Diego Comic Con with panels for comics, TV, toys, and collectibles of all sorts the biggest players in the game are featured in the infamous Hall H with arguably the most popular TV shows and Movies featured on Friday and Saturday. People spend days waiting in line to get into the panel room and the payoff can be satisfying if you have the patience to wait in line. This was my second year attending Hall H on Saturday and it was a jam-packed filled day with Warner Bros./DC, HBO’s Westworld, Netflix’s Stranger Things, and Marvel.

Directors and Celebrities all show up and discuss their upcoming movies and this year was no different. Steven Spielberg came out to introduce his Ready Player One movie, Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling discussed Blade Runner 2049, the Casts of Justice League, Westworld, Black Panther, and Thor were all on hand.

So sit back and relax and check out some photos from Saturday in Hall H

WARNER BROS./ DC COMICS

READY PLAYER ONE
Based on the hugely popular Ernest Cline novel, with stars Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, Ben Mendelsohn, and T.J. Miller, author/co-screenwriter Cline, co-screenwriter Zak Penn, and Steven Spielberg. Moderated by Chris Hardwick

BLADE RUNNER 2049
Alcon Entertainment’s sequel to the cult classic, which takes us 30 more years into the future, with stars Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford as well as Ana de Armas, Sylvia Hoeks, Robin Wright, Lennie James, and Mackenzie Davis, writers Hampton Fancher and Michael Green, and the film’s director, Denis Villeneuve

AQUAMAN and JUSTICE LEAGUE
The greatest superheroes of the DC universe, united for the first time on the big screen, with stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher talking all things Justice League, as well as an early look at director James Wan’s Aquaman.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’S WOMEN WHO KICK ASS: ICON EDITION WITH CHARLIZE THERON
Charlize Theron has embodied strength, power, searing intelligence, and steely determination on screen for more than a decade playing almost instant iconic characters such as Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road. EW discusses her upcoming movie Atomic Blonde

NETFLIX’S STRANGER THINGS
The cast and creators discuss Season 2 of the hit Netflix series.

HBO WESTWORLD
Gearing up for season 2 the cast was on hand to talk about where the show was heading when it comes back in 2018. On hand were creators and executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy; cast included Ben Barnes, Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, Ed Harris, Luke Hemsworth, James Marsden, Thandie Newton, Simon Quarterman, Rodrigo Santoro, Angela Sarafyan, Jimmi Simpson, Tessa Thompson, Evan Rachel Wood, Shannon Woodward, and Jeffrey Wright. Moderated by Reggie Watts.

MARVEL

THOR: RAGNAROK
The cast of Thor were out in full force to talk about the upcoming movie. Cast included Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Mark Ruffalo, Jeff Goldblum, Karl Urban, Tessa Thompson, Rachel House

BLACK PANTHER
The cast of Black Panther were out in full force to talk about the upcoming movie. Cast included Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Forest Whitaker, Andy Serkis, Daniel Kaluuya, and Letita Wright

Eddie Ibrahim – This is the guy who programs all of the panels at Comic-Con

Continue reading...

that's awesome! i was there too, about 40 rows back and i thought i was pretty close.
how long did u camp out to get a front row seat like that man?

I've got a few articles up on the homepage from SDCC including some Cosplay (a bit light on what I took this year; I'll do better at NYCC), Hall H on Saturday, Sideshow, and Hasbro!

I still likely have one or two more articles coming but probably next weekend.

@will519 I liked Saturday Hall H but not as much as in 2016. I wish I had done the Westworld Offsite

Jason Momoa running through the crowd was fun but really beyond that, the Black Panther and Infinity War footage was the craziest energy in the room. Wish I had done the Westworld offsite as well and the Blade Runner offsite. Heard that was really good.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187