Sanborns - Steelbook Retailer Thread [Mexico]

Feel free to discuss anything related to packaging, shipping and service here.

image.jpg

http://www.sanborns.com.mx/Paginas/Inicio.aspx?usgr=normal

How to set up account

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice for ordering from this site, is to register an account, but don't set up an address or payment card on it.

Then instead of adding things to your basket, always use the paypal button on the item page. Orders will still register against your site account, but the address and everything on the order will just be taken from paypal. Just make sure it's correct on the paypal page when completing your order.

I've placed 3 orders now with no problems. Pacific Rim Steelbook, MoS Steelbook, and The Dark Knight Rises Cowl Edition, all under £15 each delivered.

By the way, for anyone else in the UK, the customs limit this month is $329 MXN. That damn MoS logo tin is pennies over the limit.
Thanks for the advise Ashcroft, I have ordered Pacific Rim but made a mistake in my conversion so it came to £16.16.

Does this mean that I will get the dreaded grey card from Royal Mail asking me to stump up an arm and a leg for 'processing fees'?

Pics of how to set up Address and Credit Card seems to be gone, here you have a new ones :)

Address
Go to the grey left side click
then set it up down the page named Administrar direcciones just fill like this

Credit Card
Go to the grey left side and click on
  • Fromas de Pago
then click

if you will use paypal you will no need to set up a Credit Card

Hope this will help some of you

Does anyone know how to cancel an order? I want to cancel my Smaug set with bookends so I can reorder it with godzilla steel. I'm in USA

- Cancelling orders

NOTE: orders can be cancelled only if they have not been sent.

Tthere is no way to cancel an order direct from the website and reading the FAQ I have found

¿Cómo puedo Cancelar un pedido?
Solo debe solicitar la cancelación enviando un correo a la dirección [email protected]
Nota: Solo se podrán cancelar los pedidos, siempre y cuando no hayan sido enviados.

So, they are asking for an email requesting the cancellation.

You can use thes text below, just fill in your order number and name:

Hola,

Por medio de la presente les solicito de favor cancelar mi pedido numero (your order number) que fue realizado el dia (order date) a nombre de (here your name), el motivo de la cancelación se debe a que no es el articulo que busco.

Agradezco su ayuda y muchas gracias

(Your name)

Quick transaltion.
I need to cancel the order number 12345 placed on Sept 15 2014, order name is John Doe, the reason is because this is not the item(s) I'm looking for.
Thanks a lot.
John Doe

Or you can call them to "Número Internacional 1 8774773781", per past experiences with some other ninjas, English skills from employees are not good but you can be lucky enough to get one person who can help you out w/o problem to cancel the order.

Reactions: jammyone
- Cancelling orders

Tthere is no way to cancel an order direct from the website and reading the FAQ I have found

¿Cómo puedo Cancelar un pedido?
Solo debe solicitar la cancelación enviando un correo a la dirección [email protected]
Nota: Solo se podrán cancelar los pedidos, siempre y cuando no hayan sido enviados.

Hola,

Por medio de la presente les solicito de favor cancelar mi pedido numero (your order number) que fue realizado el dia (order date) a nombre de (here your name), el motivo de la cancelación se debe a que no es el articulo que busco.

(Your name)

Quick transaltion.
I need to cancel the order number 12345 placed on Sept 15 2014, order name is John Doe, the reason is because this is not the item(s) I'm looking for.
Thanks a lot.
John Doe

Or you can call them to "Número Internacional 1 8774773781", per past experiences with some other ninjas, English skills from employees are not good but you can be lucky enough to get one person who can help you out w/o problem to cancel the order.

- Cancelling orders

Hola,

(Your name)

Quick transaltion.
Thanks a lot.
John Doe

Or you can call them to "Número Internacional 1 8774773781", per past experiences with some other ninjas, English skills from employees are not good but you can be lucky enough to get one person who can help you out w/o problem to cancel the order

Cheers that very useful as my knowledge of Spanish is next to zero :thumbs:

Reactions: Buffalo MX
i have to admit, normally when i write something in a thread for a retailer, its because something went wrong. But this time i really have to say WOW
Godzilla Steelbook ordered a week ago, arrived today, safely packed and im asking myself wooo? did they srsly send a steelbook for 12€ including postage via DHL Express (id never had thought they would do something else then a 2 month shipping in low price section, especially since they did lose money on this order, coz of the promotion)

Definitly gonna buy there sometime again, this is really customer oriented service oO

• Helpful Post
Sanborns again very recommended. Got 3 separate packages. Everything ok. Superfast shipped.
I think for the price I paid for the items (incl. free shipping) you cannot even get dhl express shipping alone. How can they do that?
Doesn`t matter. I will definitely buy again from them.

• Helpful Post
Thanks for ALL your help @Buffalo MX! :thumbs:

I'm new to Sanborns and WOW! :drool: They're fu**ing AWESOME! I agree with many of you... "LONG LIVE Sanborns :notworthy:"

and especillay with, "VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!"
mariachi%20band.gif
:D :woot:

Today I received my 1st of many more packages to come! ;) I love how everything was packed! A box, bubble wrap, and packing popcorn!? :jawdrop: EPIC! :cool:

:drool: