Purchase link: Saving Mr. Banks (live)
Price: £14.99

11164120-1314321549477641.jpg

11164120-1534321549416984.jpg

Last edited:
@Actarus with a new Avatar!! WOWWW!!!!:LOL:
Everybody look!
Have-You-Heard.gif

HAHAHA you know what, I get a lot of people not responding well to my post in FAC releases and sometimes it is due to my english not being perfect, sometimes it is just because they are Jerks who like starting issues, but I did notice often with Strong Avatar Image that emanates Seriousness some people tend to react due to the ''hardness'' of the Avatar, so I decided to used a softer Avatar to see if people were going to be nicer and respond better to my posts. I just think this comes across less authoritative you know what I mean ? but in the end I think those who do not respond well they just have issues and like to start trouble some members are here it seems to cause trouble and they like it.

HAHAHA you know what, I get a lot of people not responding well to my post in FAC releases and sometimes it is due to my english not being perfect, sometimes it is just because they are Jerks who like starting issues, but I did notice often with Strong Avatar Image that emanates Seriousness some people tend to react due to the ''hardness'' of the Avatar, so I decided to used a softer Avatar to see if people were going to be nicer and respond better to my posts. I just think this comes across less authoritative you know what I mean ? but in the end I think those who do not respond well they just have issues and like to start trouble some members are here it seems to cause trouble and they like it.

a42d1.jpg

Just kidding bud, very interesting. Wonder what mine evokes....

As we used to shout on the open outcry Cocoa Market in The City "Seller!"

All is forgiven 'Face / Off'.

Last edited:
It has title on Spine as it is Zavvi Exclusive WEA and will only be released in the UK.
Thank heavens for small mercies.
No, seriously, it's what we call 'irony' where words are used that are the opposite of what you mean, as a way of being humorous or emphatic - a better example would be "We're so pleased you were able to stay so long" but the way it was said made it obvious they were really not so pleased.

Last edited:
Wow. Cracks me up that of all the posts I have read here, the highest praise is "well, at least it has a title on the spine"...:hilarious:
Geez! Lower you standards much??:rofl:

@Ultron96 "Looks pretty great too"
@Noodles "Another clean design for the steel"
@mnemeth "I love the cover"
@Apollon "I do like the minimalist look"
@SlipcoverGirl "Looks good . . . sign me up"

Who says there's no liking for this steelbook ?