UK
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Saving Mr. Banks (live)
Price: £14.99

11164120-1314321549477641.jpg

11164120-1534321549416984.jpg

Last edited:
@whysoserious? And @Actarus

I WILL watch it at some point heard nothing but good :notworthy: . Most likely when it is on a U.K free to air channel :whistle: .

Not sure the rewatch value will be thire for me to buy it :shy: .

don't watch it on a channel that has commercials, they edit movie parts to fit their time slot. watch it on a movie Channel that have no commercials, if not it will affect the content of the movie :)

@Geek Tragedy I hope you won't find my comment disrespectful as it is not my intention, but could you do a 2nd version for back cover with something artful like the shadow Part and maybe in the middle of the Back Artwork this powerful line for the movie which I so see on the back artwork

WHERE HER
BOOK ENDED.
THEIR STORY
BEGAN.
I just think this would be very nice to be on the back artwork to complement your Perfect Front Artwork :notworthy:

How about these?

4gRkvZ.jpg

E5AAqD.jpg

If this was in the Mondo section I am sure it would have been praised by our creative juices.[emoji6]

I only like 1 Mondo and it is Dredd, the Mondo line is not to my taste so I don't think it would have been praised as much as you say.

How about these?

4gRkvZ.jpg

E5AAqD.jpg

I like the 2nd one better, words should be bit smaller half the size I would say as too big this way(sowwy don't hurt me please :bag:), but it would be in the likes of my personal taste...clever to flip the shadow image ! It would have a classier Feel if Text would be like half the size. :bag:

Last edited:
@Geek Tragedy love your artwork better, but would have preferred a different back artwork (not that yours isn't nice, but more in the likes of something Artful)

Hello sweet Fluffy Scary Hair :emb:

Yes I also do not like Musical (very very few I have enjoyed and can't be full musical, like Frozen that I loved, but this was a special Movie)

For Mary Poppins, I know people will not like my comment but I did not care too much for it, I watched it because a friend wanted me to see it, it was ok but I could have done without watching it.

BUT I watched this movie as I love Biographies/Movies based on True Stories and I just Loved it. Emma Thompson is just Magnificent as always...It's not a Musical even if there's some scenes about composing the music for the movie, it's really about her and her love for her Book that she wanted to keep as a Book... But I would say to watch it as it is a wonderful Movie, I saw it Twice, bought the Amaray and it is nice to know the Story BEHIND the Movie (even if someone doesn't like Mary Poppins that much or Care for it as I do) But this is worth watching IMO !

This is the Slipcover which I love that was included when it was included (I don't know if Amazon still includes the slip as for Disney usually they include slips for a limited time offer)

View attachment 185079

You didn't / don't like 'Mary Poppins' ?
I don't know what to say so I'd better not say anything.

Kinda like this picture from the French Bluray Copy. Would love if they would put the Mickey Shadow also behind Tom Hanks.
Love the Quote would love if they really but it on the back.
I really hope they change the artwork. Just like they did with Sliver Linings.

image.jpg

Reactions: Geek Tragedy