China
Release date: August 25, 2018
Purchase link: HDZeta
Price: $94.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus,3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d

DiM4O41UYAAMY4T.jpgDiM4OAOUYAALO6Y.jpgDiM4PwsVMAEY0lL.jpgDiM4QZmUEAEDAK9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol but this will be rhe second WEA SB of SPR from HDZeta and sadly this trend is going to continue with 4K UHD releases. So bailing out early makes me feel better.
I hope it won’t be the same art as the first one, so it will be a new release :)

Didn’t get the first one so interested in this.
They Might as well re-release gladiator and interstellar in 4K.

And Forrest Gump (including bonus disc this time PLEASE), and also American Beauty finally, please; pretty much the entire Sapphire Series (if anybody remembers those coming from Paramount back in the day). Amazing collection it was, and HDZeta is doing a great job on recrating it so far.

I never managed to get ANY copy of a Saving Private Ryan steelbook so maybe this will be the one for me. I don't have a 4K setup, but it'll be future proofing myself in case I ever upgrade my setup.

Uhm... Isn’t that a great thing? (Unless you’re a scalper, of course, OR if you feel special for owning something only a handful of other people own.)

Why would great releases need to be exclusive to a small number of people? I think it’s good that every generation can buy what they really need without paying 300% on eBay. All these titles HDZeta just announced are on my shopping list for a while now.