China
Release date: August 25, 2018
Purchase link: HDZeta
Price: $94.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus,3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d

DiM4O41UYAAMY4T.jpgDiM4OAOUYAALO6Y.jpgDiM4PwsVMAEY0lL.jpgDiM4QZmUEAEDAK9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I pushed on with the purchase anyway myself!!! :p (In the name of collecting!!!) so hopefully I'll be fine. Never had a problem with Zeta before.... :ohno:
Lol. Touch wood you'll be fine buddy. But it's still concerning to see that warning sign when about to input confidential information, right?? It's happened before with HDZ customers cc details being stolen but apparently it's been fixed? :confused:

I'm all for paying a little extra on a Group Buy but $121.99 direct from zeta and charging $140 seems way to steep. Over 10% seems excessive. the site can charge whatever it wants. I normally buy direct from hdzeta so maybe this is standard and I'm just not paying attention?

PP fee and then HDN fee is about the same for each.
I'm all for paying a little extra on a Group Buy but $121.99 direct from zeta and charging $140 seems way to steep. Over 10% seems excessive. the site can charge whatever it wants. I normally buy direct from hdzeta so maybe this is standard and I'm just not paying attention?

Reactions: Jaxxx
PP fee and then HDN fee is about the same for each.
Thanks, just seemed like a bit more than what I paid for the Blade Runner 2049 HDzeta Group Buy just in terms of percentage but it looks like I was wrong.
BTW an hour ago there were like 35 copies left for sale and now the GB closed with just 19 sold? What happened? I was trying to rationalize paying the extra $18, I thought I had at least a day to think about it. HDN must have just shut the Group Buy Down themsleves with copies left. Kind of strange considering it was up for like 14 hours and had around 35 copies left?

Thanks, just seemed like a bit more than what I paid for the Blade Runner 2049 HDzeta Group Buy just in terms of percentage but it looks like I was wrong.
BTW an hour ago there were like 35 copies left for sale and now the GB closed with just 19 sold? What happened? I was trying to rationalize paying the extra $18, I thought I had at least a day to think about it. HDN must have just shut the Group Buy Down themsleves with copies left. Kind of strange considering it was up for like 14 hours and had around 35 copies left?

HDZeta would've shut it down, it's them running it not HDN

What are you going on about? We have some new art on the slips and at a decent price even. I pretty happy about the release.

I think they’re referring to no single editions being available. If the only way to get a copy is having to buy the box set then that’s a bit of a poor show imo.

Reactions: levi