Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $27.99

SPR_4K_BestBuySteelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to find one in-store if it is sold out online.

If I can get one then I will need to track down Gladiator and Braveheart 4K steelbooks.

personally i already have the uk steel version of this without 4k, so have just ordered the amaray 4k for £20 and will slip that into my uk steel a cheaper way of doing also if you already own the original.

also alot of people may not know they are also doing 4k fury coming out as well yes amaray again but if you own the fury steel a nice way to do an upgrade again:D

hope it helps
basil :thumbs:

Slim Pickens (great actor) was hard to get. He was married to only one woman his whole life and, therefore, unavailable.:p
On a serious note, why is this so limited? Is it because it's a 4K only?

IMO - I think because they took the existing steelbooks that were left and then repacked the 4K disc in there.

I don't think they printed more.

Reactions: howarmat
I really dont need the steelbook and just a 4k copy of the movie but the way the pricing is its stupid not to get the steelbook

This is back up for purchase online and in-store pickup. Only one copy available at my local store, so I’m guessing the reports of this being very limited are accurate.

Early reports indicate the video quality is insanely good compared to the blu-ray. This has atmos too. I'll pick up the amaray at some point, unless this hits the UK at £20 (which I doubt)