Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $27.99

SPR_4K_BestBuySteelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey folks - had a couple of you ask, so figured I'd post here as well. I do have some more copies of SPR steelbook on the way, just waiting for them to ship and arrive.

Once in hand, I'll be restocking the group buy. Everyone that ordered thus far has a copy secured - on first inspection everything looks great.

Thanks

Hello, I've never participated in a group buy but I'd like this. I see you can ship up to 3 steelbooks and the postage fee is the same so could I get this and a Rick and Morty steelbook shipped to the UK?

I figure I need to wait for you to reopen the group buy before I can do anything but wanted to ask in advance.

Thanks

Hello, I've never participated in a group buy but I'd like this. I see you can ship up to 3 steelbooks and the postage fee is the same so could I get this and a Rick and Morty steelbook shipped to the UK?

I figure I need to wait for you to reopen the group buy before I can do anything but wanted to ask in advance.

Thanks
@apsmith21

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21

Thanks

I can go ahead and pick up a copy of Rick and Morty for you. If all my Saving Private Ryan arrive ok I should have an extra for you.

So if that sounds good, I’ll proceed. :thumbs:

I can go ahead and pick up a copy of Rick and Morty for you. If all my Saving Private Ryan arrive ok I should have an extra for you.

So if that sounds good, I’ll proceed. :thumbs:

Thanks for the quick response. Sure, that would be great. Should I take a look at Best Buy's website and find a 3rd? I appreciate the help and don't want to be too much of an inconvenience! Do we send payment via paypal?

Thanks again.

Thanks for the quick response. Sure, that would be great. Should I take a look at Best Buy's website and find a 3rd? I appreciate the help and don't want to be too much of an inconvenience! Do we send payment via paypal?

Thanks again.

You can, some I have in hand, the group buy listings are pretty accurate.

We should be able to find you a third

Payment is via PayPal

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Looks like a couple of the orders I placed are currently on back order and might not be filled.

If there are any members out there that know a copy or two are available at their local store, please give me a shout - looking to help a couple of other folks in the UK that recently asked for help.

Side note - talked to my local store and they told me of two situations where customers came in and returned an open steelbook because they were disappointed to find out it only contained the 4K UHD disc and they also wanted digital...

These might also be scarce due to the incorrect listing info as well... :(

Hopefully you're able to source some more @apsmith21, fingers crossed, as I was just waiting for the GB to be restocked for this. :writing: Would also take an open copy if you can get only those from the stores as I plan on watching the disc. ;)

• Thanks
Hopefully you're able to source some more @apsmith21, fingers crossed, as I was just waiting for the GB to be restocked for this. :writing: Would also take an open copy if you can get only those from the stores as I plan on watching the disc. ;)

You know what's funny, I asked that - if they would be willing to give me a return or two, if they were open and in good shape.

And they said, if you have been here over the weekend we could have given them to you but we sent them back on Sunday - so they are long gone.

I've got 4 on order, which say "preparing" and have been charged but they still have not shipped. I'm optimistic that they will ship but the longer it goes with no shipping notice on I'm not as hopeful.

If they don't ship on Friday night, they are definitely on back order and that's not good. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelCollz
Looks like a couple of the orders I placed are currently on back order and might not be filled.

If there are any members out there that know a copy or two are available at their local store, please give me a shout - looking to help a couple of other folks in the UK that recently asked for help.

Side note - talked to my local store and they told me of two situations where customers came in and returned an open steelbook because they were disappointed to find out it only contained the 4K UHD disc and they also wanted digital...

These might also be scarce due to the incorrect listing info as well... :(

One store about 15 miles away from me is showing very limited stock. Will drive by tomorrow and hopefully pick what they have.

• Helpful Post