Saving Private Ryan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Saving Private Ryan: Paramount Centenary Edition (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 13th, 2012
Play.com

Wreck's original thread here

Art:
Saving_play.jpg

Other arts:

Actual Pictures

View attachment 13860

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered it from Play, but it never arrived, and Play didn't have a replacement for me. Bad luck. I quite like the look on this steel, but it would have been even better if it was embossed and debossed like the Cloverfield one, as the actual design looks similar

I still think this is one ugly muther****a! So ugly in hand, that I returned it the same day. The fact that it's also missing the extras disc annoyed me a lot too. I refuse to buy a Steelbook if it doesn't include the 2nd disc that comes with the regular release, it's a total rip-off.

^ Agreed. I passed on this because of the missing disc, could have used some embossing/debossing as well, but otherwise the inside artwork is awesome.

I can't believe I saw this at Walmart for $10. I definitely bought a copy, but it's weird since it looks different on the inside. o_O

I got a feeling it's a different version since I'm not in the UK, I'm in the US.

Last edited:
Yes what you have is the MetalPak which was a Walmart exclusive. :)

Thank you very much, I used the search function but didn't seem to find that. :p

Well, it's almost in perfect condition, which is a very small dent on the top right corner but barely noticeable because of the color lol. For $10, not bad. xD