Saving Private Ryan - Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.4) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: See group buy links below (sold-out)
Price: Ammo box 142$, Lenti 59$, Pet 56$, 1/4 53$
Notes:
Steelbook made in Denmark,
3000 copies limited
Ammo box includes Lenti and Pet
Both discs are region-free.

Lenti / PET / 1/4:
lenti.jpg pet1.jpg 14.jpg

Sample shots:
full

full

PET effect:
pet2.jpg

full

This movie was not suit to make the all glossy finish and embossed with the frame, so we decide to make the steelbook like the following:
Front: "Saving Private Ryan" with the Debossed effect,the solidier and ground with glossy finish,and the sky&cloud with matte finish,
Back: The iron wire with the glossy finish, another area with matte finish

Group Buy: May 1, 2015
Group Buys [NOW CLOSED]
All versions of this release will be shipped direct from China, no hubs.

Ammo Box---142USD shipped (DIRECTLY ship from China), one copy per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
Lenti---59USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
PET
---56USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
1/4-
--53USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]

Prices include Steelbook + Paypal fees + shipping DIRECTLY to you. Payment will start on 10th May. Deadline to pay by TBC.
[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys what's all this talk of an ammo box? Did I miss something? I like the PET slip better than the lenti, but I find it quite disappointing and a sorta unfair that the lenticular comes with the booklet and movie scene cards instead. Why change the inside of the packages? Is this to seriously entice collectors to double up cause they won't be able to decide? I dunno. I wish the packages inside the slips were the same so I can choose my favorite slip.
Ammo Box will include Lenticular and PET Editions plus the Dog Tags and No 1/4 slip :D

Personally I think I'll be going for the PET slip option. Although it's disappointing to miss out on the booklet. I am mostly just wanting the steel, and I imagine the PET will be cheaper than the lenti? I prefer the PET over the 1/4 though.

So which region do these HDzeta exclusives normally come under?

Anybody ever hear of Chinese Blu Ray's/movies being censored?

I remember buying a few of their DVD's in my day and some were very badly cut.

2 which I recall were District 12 (which had a really bad edit when the main character breaks in to the armory to steal the BFG and all hell breaks loose!)

Another was Black Swan which completely had the 'lesbian' scene cut out. I never even knew Portman and Kunis got it on until months after I watched the damn thing!!

So, what I'm saying is, I hope this and my copy of Gladiator are not censored for the Chinese market??

Any info on this @wxlinkswd ?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: comICS-soon

2 which I recall were District 12 (which had a really bad edit when the main character breaks in to the armory to steal the BFG and all hell breaks loose!)

Another was Black Swan which completely had the 'lesbian' scene cut out. I never even knew Portman and Kunis got it on until months after I watched the damn thing!!

So, what I'm saying is, I hope this and my copy of Gladiator are not censored for the Chinese market??

Dont worry buddy,HDzeta never release the cut version and the Region lock disc,enjoy it.

I've never seen Black Swan but I'm going to go watch it in a few minutes, thanks for the tip ;)

To stay on topic of this release, i cannot wait for a GB on this, I've been waiting what seems like forever.

Patiently waiting for someone to tell me whether to get the PET slip because it seems to fit this release better or the lenti, which is still pretty nice AND has the booklet. :)