Saving Private Ryan - Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.4) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: See group buy links below (sold-out)
Price: Ammo box 142$, Lenti 59$, Pet 56$, 1/4 53$
Notes:
Steelbook made in Denmark,
3000 copies limited
Ammo box includes Lenti and Pet
Both discs are region-free.

Lenti / PET / 1/4:
lenti.jpg pet1.jpg 14.jpg

Sample shots:
full

full

PET effect:
pet2.jpg

full

This movie was not suit to make the all glossy finish and embossed with the frame, so we decide to make the steelbook like the following:
Front: "Saving Private Ryan" with the Debossed effect,the solidier and ground with glossy finish,and the sky&cloud with matte finish,
Back: The iron wire with the glossy finish, another area with matte finish

Group Buy: May 1, 2015
Group Buys [NOW CLOSED]
All versions of this release will be shipped direct from China, no hubs.

Ammo Box---142USD shipped (DIRECTLY ship from China), one copy per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
Lenti---59USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
PET
---56USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
1/4-
--53USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]

Prices include Steelbook + Paypal fees + shipping DIRECTLY to you. Payment will start on 10th May. Deadline to pay by TBC.
[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting patiently for any tracking numbers for my copies. Hope when they are finally dispatched theyare not marked $80.

Mine was also marked as a gift at $80!! Thankfully I didn't get hit by customs, I'm surprised I didn't tho........ I really hope this does not happen again as it would put me off future purchases from HDzete

Looks real nice @psychoscot :thumbs: I'm looking at your storage cases in the background. I use the same ones and love them :thumbs:

SC2's? yeah love em matey. I put slips away if they are nice or in many cases just bin em "except Asian ones which I leave on":thumbs::naughty:

It truly is a nice steel package. With the slip on it really does look like one smooth image, as if there isn't actually a slip on it. It has the smoothest gloss finish I've seen in quite sometime. Definitely worth every penny.;):thumbs:

@wxlinkswd I still don't see any tracking number for my PET order..

I just want to know coz I'm currently out of the country so to ask my friend to pick it up for me in the post office.. Thank you!