Saw I-VII (Limited 'Final Trap' Edition) [Germany]

More info come soon.

Buy here: http://www.bol.de/shop/home/suchart...781135031616/ID32321450.html?jumpId=21312707#

With Studio Canal is obviously a special edition with all seven films in the SAW series planned.

Since the most recent film of the torture-horror saga on Blu-ray disc was released, is now over a year ago. Given the popularity of the series could have long to wonder why there is not really a collector's edition with all seven films. If you would like StudioCanal change this situation now seems. So at Amazon.de SAW I-VII Limited Edition Final Trap emerged.

According to a first image is in the Special Edition is a very expensive, at least visually prominent case of a replica from the movies with a solid-looking box, which should provide the space for Blu-ray. Amazon.de is called a release date for the limited edition Final trap yet. The submission of a pre-was not at the time of publication of this article possible.

According to the product side, the set will be released over 18 years. During the first two movies in the uncut U.S. Director's Cut will be included, it is the parts 3-7 (at least in this country) can be seen only in censored versions of their type. Whether or not the Collector's Edition will be released outside of Germany is not yet known.

UPDATE (07:05:12):

Amazon.de has taken the final edition trap again from the website. Either it was in the listing that is a mistake to jump start an unwanted or Amazon is lying down.
Google Translator

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah dvduncut is just a movie related page dvduncut.com. They are showing runtime 690min for the uncut Blu-rays

thank you for your reply !! p.s does anyone know which disc is faulty as i have read somewhere online that people have had to send off for a replacement disc also what is the problems reported . rob

Last edited:
Slowly but surely, this has shot up quite high on my want list...is there such a thing as grails for BD collectibles, like for steels? This qualifies for me...

Saw_Limited_Final_Trap_Edition_signed_by_Tobin_Bell_Emmanuelle_Vaugier_Costas_Mandylor_Shawnee_Smith_14.JPG

Got it signed!:) Was not sure if i want it on this edition...but,...but...yeah i wanted;)

Check the unboxing: Saw I-VII - Limited Final Trap Edition signed by Tobin Bell, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Costas Mandylor & Shawnee Smith [Blu-ray] [Germany]