Scarface (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Germany]

Who knows they may ship an UNCUT at first lol ... like so many other mistakes :p

Just got an email last moment ago....[AGAIN]!!!!!:tear::tear::tear:

Good day,
According to the publisher or manufacturer of the following titles will be launched and no longer: Robert Loggia, et al "Scarface - Steelbook [Blu-ray]" This article had now definitely be deleted from your order. Your credit card or bank account is not charged for these items of course. Please visit the above detail pages for these items may be found in other brands. If you want to order the product from one of our Marketplace sellers, please visit again the appropriate product detail page and click on "available from deals" on all the special offers or. Please note that the difference between the Delivery Marketplace offers from the shipping conditions that apply to Amazon.de. (Please do not reply to that letter, because the e-mail address only to send but is not equipped to receive e-mails.) Kind regards Customer Amazon.de
--------------------------------------
:squint::squint::squint: I'm gonna go to temple tomorrow. Seems like a lot of bad karma recently.:bow::bow::bow:

@Buffalo MX , I just checked my debit card transaction, everything is fine. None of any suspicious transaction. Honestly, I feel a bit depressed, seem like Amazon.de might want to kick me out.:( 2 steels have been canceled just in one day. Plus, when checked in Amazon.de website, Scarface is also unavailable without notify me when available button.:ohno:

@Buffalo MX , I just checked my debit card transaction, everything is fine. None of any suspicious transaction. Honestly, I feel a bit depressed, seem like Amazon.de might want to kick me out.:( 2 steels have been canceled just in one day. Plus, when checked in Amazon.de website, Scarface is also unavailable without notify me when available button.:ohno:

what did you do to them man? lol

what did you do to them man? lol

Just asked for combine shipping twice, complaint about the poor packaging three times. That's it.:angry: Besdies, my friend just got the email below from Amazon.de this morning
----------------------------------------------
Guten Tag,

wir haben eine wichtige Information zu Ihrer aktuellen Bestellung von ‚Scarface - Steelbook [Blu-ray]‘.

Der Hersteller hat uns darüber informiert, dass der Artikel jetzt als ungekürzte FSK-18 Version veröffentlicht wird, und nicht wie ursprünglich angekündigt in der gekürzten FSK-16 Version.

Wir halten Ihre Bestellung weiterhin aufrecht, und senden Ihnen nach Erscheinungsdatum den Artikel in der FSK-18 Version zu.

Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass für den Versand von Artikeln ohne Jugendfreigabe Versandkosten in Höhe von 5,00 EUR anfallen.

Als kleine Wiedergutmachung erhalten Sie von uns einen Amazon.de-Einkaufsgutschein im Wert von 5,00 EUR. Sie finden ihn gleich unten in dieser E-Mail.

Zudem erfolgt die Übergabe der Sendung ausschließlich eigenhändig. Das heißt, der Empfänger muss persönlich anwesend sein, um die Lieferung entgegenzunehmen. Dabei werden Identität und Volljährigkeit des Empfängers überprüft, um sicherzustellen, dass keine Auslieferung an Minderjährige erfolgt.

Daher ist auch eine Lieferung an Postfach- und Packstation-Adressen nicht möglich. Sie finden mehr Informationen dazu auf unseren Hilfeseiten:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=193965011

Falls Sie ‚Scarface - Steelbook [Blu-ray]‘ nicht in der FSK-18 Version erhalten möchten, bitten wir Sie, die aktuelle Bestellung über ‚Mein Konto‘ (www.amazon.de/mein-konto) zu stornieren.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

(Dies ist eine automatisch versendete E-Mail. Bitte antworten Sie nicht auf dieses Schreiben, da die E-Mail-Adresse nur zum Versenden, nicht aber zum Empfang von E-Mails eingerichtet ist.)

Freundliche Grüße

Kundenservice Amazon.de
www.amazon.de

=================Chrome Version========
Good day,

we have important information about your current order, Scarface - [Blu-ray] '.

The manufacturer has informed us that the article is now published as uncut FSK-18 version, and not, as originally announced in the abridged version of PM-16.

We continue to hold your order up, and send you the article by date in the FSK-18 version.

Please note that you incur for sending items without Wii Shipping costs of 5.00 EUR.

As a small compensation, you will get a Amazon.de shopping voucher worth EUR 5.00. You can find it right below in this e-mail.

In addition, the delivery of the goods shall be exclusively by hand. That is, the recipient must be present to receive the delivery. This identity and age of the recipient will be reviewed to ensure that no delivered to minors.

Therefore, a delivery to post office boxes and packing station addresses are not possible. You can find more information on our help pages:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=193965011

If you, Scarface - [Blu-ray] 'do not want to get in the FSK-18 version, we ask that the current order for "My Account" (www.amazon.de / my-account) to cancel.

Thank you for your understanding.

(This is an automatically sent e-mail. Please do not reply to that letter, because the e-mail address only for mailing, but is not equipped to receive e-mails.)

Best regards

Customer Amazon.de
www.amazon.de
-----------------------------------
After using google chrome, we're both still confused. Why do they have to give him 5,00 euro? What's Wii? [ I was thinking about the game] I'm not sure about google translate, perhaps German folks or anyone could remove my doubt with it. Thanks:scat:

it said limited edition, but it,s all over the world with the same print.

As far as I know, only the North American versions (not sure about Mexico) of this steelbook had the words 'limited edition' printed on the steelbook. All other releases did not include those words. The North American versions did come with art cards as well.

My version Germany

1smaz4.jpg

1e89hf.jpg

jfu59k.jpg

11bp8h0.jpg

seyk2u.jpg