Scott Pilgrim vs the World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #003) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 15, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (pre-order August 18 at 8PM UK time)
Price: £24.98
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies

FinalPick-Recovered_1_2048x.jpg

SteelBook_slip_1024x1024.jpg
slip_back-front_1024x1024.jpg
SteelBook_open_1024x1024.jpg
scotp-pilgrim-slip_c359f069-e66c-4001-b3f0-3e93bb1017e5_1024x1024.jpg
guitar-pick1_1024x1024.jpg
  • Hard Boxes Individually Numbered 1 - 1000
  • All New Hard Box Slipcase
  • All New Printing Techniques For Enhanced Finishes
  • Exclusive Faux Leather Release Sticker
  • Limited Edition SteelBook
  • Free Custom Guitar Pick

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hard Boxes Individually Numbered 1 - 1000
  • All New Hard Box Slipcase
  • All New Printing Techniques For Enhanced Finishes
  • Exclusive Faux Leather Release Sticker
  • Limited Edition SteelBook

cue excited comparisons between original comic art and the various previous steels, discussions about everythingBlu's customer service and company approach, and how this release is only a dressed up version of the new zavvi. which it is.

still interested, though. :LOL: argh, this collecting hobby... :confused:
giphy.gif

This looks great IMO, but the ongoing situation with SOTD has me very concerned, as I'm sure it does many other people. I'll see how their Mummy release goes and then think about whether or not to try my luck at ordering this.

While I do really like the artwork on the slip, I've seen enough of the horror stories in the SOTD thread to make me not want to order from these guys. And I didn't even order SOTD.

The SteelBook is rubbish and the slip isn't much better. EverythingBlu really needs to pull something out of the bag because the future isn't looking very bright at the moment.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Haha no thanks

"Steeelbook" is hilarious. Idiots

Love the way they have to try and sell this by putting "all new printing techniques for enhanced finishes" lol utter bollox

You mean you fell out with your contacts who printed Shaun of the dead and moved on to someone slightly better... I bet this new enhanced finish is still worse than some standard ammray slip cases lol

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad