Scott Pilgrim vs the World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #003) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 15, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (pre-order August 18 at 8PM UK time)
Price: £24.98
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies

FinalPick-Recovered_1_2048x.jpg

SteelBook_slip_1024x1024.jpg
slip_back-front_1024x1024.jpg
SteelBook_open_1024x1024.jpg
scotp-pilgrim-slip_c359f069-e66c-4001-b3f0-3e93bb1017e5_1024x1024.jpg
guitar-pick1_1024x1024.jpg
  • Hard Boxes Individually Numbered 1 - 1000
  • All New Hard Box Slipcase
  • All New Printing Techniques For Enhanced Finishes
  • Exclusive Faux Leather Release Sticker
  • Limited Edition SteelBook
  • Free Custom Guitar Pick

Last edited by a moderator:
Joking aside... I'm considering picking this one up (I'm in lesbians with this movie!), but would like to see in hand photos first.

Reactions: Flloydo
Joking aside... I'm considering picking this one up (I'm in lesbians with this movie!), but would like to see in hand photos first.

Oh I see what you did there lol

Also in lesbians with this film

I'm not buying it though but I do want to see this new hard case they keep banging on about and what it looks like finish wise

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Oh I see what you did there lol

Also in lesbians with this film

I'm not buying it though but I do want to see this new hard case they keep banging on about and what it looks like finish wise
Was wondering if people would get that or just think I'm being offensive in some way lol.

I also forgot to mention that I'll be keeping a close eye on how they handle The Mummy... if that ends up similar to how SOTD turned out (super slow shipping etc), then that's their second chance gone and I'll more than likely not risk it with this. Don't let us down EB!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Was wondering if people would get that or just think I'm being offensive in some way lol.

I also forgot to mention that I'll be keeping a close eye on how they handle The Mummy... if that ends up similar to how SOTD turned out (super slow shipping etc), then that's their second chance gone and I'll more than likely not risk it with this. Don't let us down EB!

If you know the film inside out then it's hard to miss

Your a mod so I doubt you would get reported whereas if that was me who originally said then some goon would of taken offence and reported me lol

Reactions: Noodles
Not a fan of this particular steelbook although the colours are nice and the cream and pink (if that's what they are) work well together spread over the front, back and spine with nothing clashing.
Less a fan of the slipcase with its brash in your face purple and mauve 1970s colouring contrasting with the pastel colours of the steelbook. A marriage made in Hell one could say . . . unless the film is set in the '70s (lol)

That being said, this release is a bit of a mish-mash of three or more of the original poster designs and a few of the previous steelbook releases also taking their cue from original poster art:-
(1) Steelbook front art - better laid out on the steelbook ----------------------------------- (2) steelbook title and starburst design on slip ----- (3) same back art on steelbook and slipcase as seen on the U.S. Iconic Art steelbook -- (4 & 5) crouching guitarist seen on both previous U.K. steels and on a couple of the original posters (6) slipcase starburst characters and title from poster:-
(1) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (2) ------------------------------------------ (3) ---------------------------------------------------- (4 & 5) ------------------------------------------------------------------------
9hp5vu0p.jpg
upload_2017-8-12_3-56-31.png
110625_large.jpg
16804_large.jpg
44956_large.jpg

(6)
upload_2017-8-12_4-14-46.png

I'd have preferred something new and fresh on the slip such as this-
swi3abvt.jpg
This is the way for EBlu to do it and to not upset anyone - manageable release of 1,000 perfect for their set-up and perfectly in keeping with their original mission statement :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck
I won't be ordering this.

EB blatantly used HDN to get buzz for SOTD and The Mummy, answering any question going and being more than brilliant! Yet when the delays started happening EB posted a handful of times with lacklustre replies.

I won't be supporting a company who has tactics like that.

**These are my views and do not reflect the views of HDN ;)

To 99.9 % of the world especially social media you are THE 100% OFFICIAL voice of HDN and EVERYTHING it stands for. Your comments are noted!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Pre ordered. #2378

Got to give them a fair chance. Will cancel if the mummy is a shipping nightmare