Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Media Markt Exclusive) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Blu-ray Steelbook

Part of the "Reel Heroes" steelbook wave exclusive to Media Markt retail stores in Germany

Official release date of October 14, 2011.

Thanks to specialfreak for the picture.

sp-mm.jpg

spines.jpg

Last edited:
Arrived today :D

scott.jpg

scott2.jpg

scott3.jpg

Have question about this one :
why my scott pilgrim have Serenity's inside art? all those MM's Reel Heroes steels also have Serenity's inside art or they put wrong inside art to my scott pilgrim? :wtf:

Good question, Elena-ask John if he can open a copy to see if another Scott has it too? But the rest of the inside has an ad for the others, so maybe they just picked it at random for the background,not sure...The emphasis with this set was probably to get people to 'collect them all' as a set, hence that 'ad' inside.

I guess we'll know soon, once people start posting pics of others? Looks good though!:scat:

Thanks DB & Horhay, let's wait for someone opened theirs and give us information :)

Thanks DB & Horhay, let's wait for someone opened theirs and give us information :)

Elena,
Mine has the same inside artwork. I also opened my Riddick Reel Heroes SB and it also has the same inside artwork. My guess is that it is common artwork for all the Reel Heroes SBs... a little dissapointing. :(

Elena,
Mine has the same inside artwork. I also opened my Riddick Reel Heroes SB and it also has the same inside artwork. My guess is that it is common artwork for all the Reel Heroes SBs... a little dissapointing. :(

Thanks spawn,
Honestly I hope Serenity's steel become rare soon, so it can reduce my disappointment for common serenity's inside artwork at every reel heroes steels, hahaha..
I have feeling maybe they have future prediction on Serenity's will fast OOS and going rare, or it's their marketing technique to put Serenity's inside art on every reel heroes steel so people who bought another title probably interest to buy Serenity's steel instead, but that's just my humble opinion :)

Reactions: spawnshop
Thanks spawn,
Honestly I hope Serenity's steel become rare soon, so it can reduce my disappointment for common serenity's inside artwork at every reel heroes steels, hahaha..
I have feeling maybe they have future prediction on Serenity's will fast OOS and going rare, or it's their marketing technique to put Serenity's inside art on every reel heroes steel so people who bought another title probably interest to buy Serenity's steel instead, but that's just my humble opinion :)

Actually, the more I look at it, I realized it's not exclusive Serenity artwork inside. It's a montage of all the Reel Heroes movies. Take a look on the top left inside artwork - there is a helicopter there. That's not in Serenity (although, not sure which one it's in - Wanted?) I think Serenity just got lucky with the largest inside artwork panel though..... :) I'm OK with that!

Actually, the more I look at it, I realized it's not exclusive Serenity artwork inside. It's a montage of all the Reel Heroes movies. Take a look on the top left inside artwork - there is a helicopter there. That's not in Serenity (although, not sure which one it's in - Wanted?) I think Serenity just got lucky with the largest inside artwork panel though..... :) I'm OK with that!

you're right, I just notice it.. agreed with you, lucky Serenity it is hahaha

Reactions: spawnshop