Scream Factory Steelbooks - Yes or No?

Would you like to see Scream Factory release their own steelbooks?

• Yes

Votes: 90 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 14.3%

• Total voters
Dec 18, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ladies and gentlemen, Scream Factory is running a poll on their Facebook page, asking if there is interest in creating limited-edition Steelbook editions of their past releases. Check it out!

Just to make sure people "like" the right post... go to this post here and like either the comment saying "YES" or the comment saying "NO". :thumbs:

*Our poll isn't anything official, but the results will be passed on to Scream Factory.

Attachments

• SF.jpg
    SF.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited by a moderator:
Moved your post here because how epic would it be to see steels for Escape from New York, Mad Max, Assault on Precinct 13 , Bruce Lee, Halloween Franchise and more! Scream, Shout, I want it all.

Make your voice heard folks!

John Carpenter Wave --The Fog, Escape From New York, They Live, Prince Of Darkness, Assault On Precint 13

Mad Max, Nightbreed, Night Of The Comet, Night Of The Demons, Dog Soldiers

are some of my wishlist! Make it happen, Scream Factory!

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
The Amityville Horror, Assault on Precinct 13, Blacula, Day of the Dead, Escape From New York, The Fog, Futureworld, Ginger Snaps, Halloween 2 and Halloween 3, The Howling, Lake Placid, Mad Max, Motel Hell, Nightbreed: The Director's Cut, Night of the Comet, The Phantom of the Opera, Sleepaway Camp, Swamp Thing, Tank Girl, The Town That Dreaded Sundown. I'd take them all!

Reactions: chunk
The collector in me says Hell Freaking Yes! My wallet, however, says There's No Way I Am Buying All These Again!

Reactions: DJ IXS