Release date: October 1st, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Price: $22.99
Notes: Matte finish, NO inside artwork

Actual pictures: (Thanks to ricster)
01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesnt look too bad but is there any inside art? I'm probably just gonna stick with my Premium Collection edition as I like the white though ;)

Have the white steelbook as well...along with the black and red digibook with that artwork. I'm good with those!

I got the digibook and Japanese Steelbook already but will get this one once the price drops a bit (hopefully during Boxing Day).

Amazon CA though? The likelihood it arrives without damage is slim to none. :/

Going to get this one in-store since I'm liking the art miles more than the white premium edition.

My first steelie from Amazon.ca came with a chip, albeit underneath the shrink wrap so I don't think it was their fault, but it'd still be nice to find one undamaged since I want to try avoiding that from happening again.

Not a huge fan of this artwork. I wish they'd gone with something new. Either way, I love the film and don't own it at all at this point so I'd consider it if I could find it in store to take a closer look. Has anyone seen this at Future Shop? It finally showed up on their site, but much like the others in this series of steelbooks, the site just shows sold out online and not available in stores...

Looks good. What is your method?
um...i just...spray gloss...on it? :LOL: Ok, i kid, i kid

Well, first, I open and spread it out. Then, I shake my can of gloss until it's ready. And then boom! I spray it all over the front and back including the spine. If you are talking about my technique then I guess I usually go from left to right to make sure I cover the whole body. I hope that helps. :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
um...i just...spray gloss...on it? :LOL: Ok, i kid, i kid

Well, first, I open and spread it out. Then, I shake my can of gloss until it's ready. And then boom! I spray it all over the front and back including the spine. If you are talking about my technique then I guess I usually go from left to right to make sure I cover the whole body. I hope that helps. :)
And it looks factory?!